Chapter 13: Salvation

"(y/n)~ Get ready for our next job! It'll be fun~" Sorata called you from afar with an excited expression on his face.

"Who are we going to kill this time?" You coldly asked him as you stood on the middle of a park where your recent targets are lying and bathing in their own blood.

The boy giggled cheerfully, satisfied with your reaction. "Calm down, (y/n)~ Are you that excited to cut flesh? Well, I really like it when you cut them with me. Hehehe~" He laughed like a psychopath, making a sinister atmosphere. "But what's making me more excited is our next job~"

You eyed him in irritation. Your (e/c) eyes are piercing through his soul, showing your impatience. The you right now doesn't seem to know what's happening around you. It's as if you have forgotten the people who changed you, the memories that made you truly happy, and the things that you cherished deeply. You were back to your old self. Cold, emotionless, ruthless, and bloodthirsty. You don't care about anything except killing, may it be humans, shinkis, or gods.

But Sorata likes this side of you much better. Why? It's because you wouldn't care if your target is someone important to you. Once your hands were covered with blood, your body acts on it's own as if you're a predator moving dependent on it's instincts. "We're against your so-called 'friends', (y/n)~"

"I see." You answered. "Come, Takaki."

"You really don't care, do you? (y/n)~" Sorata glowed into a bright light and turned into a scythe. [pic below]

"And why should I?" You coldly muttered

"And why should I?" You coldly muttered. "If they're needed to be eliminated, then I shall do so. Let's go, Sorata." You picked your phone and called a number on it, teleporting to the your desired location.

You arrived in a broken down shrine landing on top of a flight of stairs. Rabo and Nora are standing in front of you with their back facing you.

"You're late, (y/n). You've made our guests waiting." Rabo uttered turning his head to you.

"My bad. There were far too many of them than I expected." You answered as you look at the delivery god down the stairs. "Shall we start then? Let's not take this too long." You slashed your scythe in the air, ready to battle.

"(y/n), why did you turned against us?" Yato asked you, feeling betrayed.

You gave him an intimidating look. "And why should you care, Yatogami?"

Sorata sighed. "Enough with the chit chat and just start already~"

"Once again..." Rabo mumbled. "Have at you!"

"Sekki!" Yato turned Yukine to his vessel form and held him on his hand, charging at the gray haired man.

"Reiki." Rabo did the same to Nora and drew her from her sheath before Yato could harm him.

You were about to move and assist Rabo when Yato suddenly shouted.

"Reo! Do it!" At his signal, the jet black haired man appeared behind you.