.: Extras :.

~ Dedication to Shelby. Check out her awesome stories, btw. Thanks for helping me out with my trailer! :3

.: EXTRAS :.

❧ Trailer on the side under Multimedia. Some parts with the pictures freeze... I don't know why >.< Anyways, enjoy! ***Trailer has been moved to the prologue.

❧ This story was going to be completely different - still had TBE - but I wrote it the way I did as I had no inspiration for my school story and this was one of the ideas I had planned for a story I was going to write, so I adapted it.

❧ Taz was going to be one of TBE's robot assassins, that developed feelings, and actually thought of Aura as a friend; that's why she talked in a strange way, but in the end, I decided that that was just her thing.

❧ The fight between Jae and Macy was supposed to be included.

❧ Macy was supposed to turn Jae into a robot assassin thing, like herself - that's why Jae went all weird and harsh in chapter four.

❧ Jae was going to have an inner turmoil, fighting against the robot that was placed in her body, trying to takeover it.

❧ Uncle Jex was just going to be an extra, so was Eryx, but they turned into AWESOME lifelines for Aura and supported her. Okay... They weren't that awesome, haha.

❧ Cray... He was just a sly and crafty guy that no one really liked, however, he did find love... In a hopeless place. Gosh, I'm so dry with my song reference and all.

❧ Aura Hall got her name by her kindness... Well, she was going to be this really nice person that got into fights with bullies and people that were racist, stereotyped and all that stuff. There was going to be a fight in the story. Oh, yeah, Hall means kind.

❧ Macy's name means weapon; get my drift? Haha, drift. That is pretty awesome.

❧ Jae means fiery, but I forgot why I used it.

❧ I stole the name, Eryx, from an Author Games I was in. Shhh, don't tell anyone. *eyes dart around*

❧ Darren plays the guitar as a hobby, as well as owning everyone on MMORPGs.

❧ Taz is younger than Aura, but is faster and taller than her.

❧ Taz wears dresses almost all the times, whereas Aura avoids them at all costs.

❧ Before Aura went and changed the past, she became friends with Taz (who also had no parents and stayed on the streets) and Jex offered her a home with them. Ever since, Aura and Taz had been best friends.

❧ Aura decided that being a 'spy' was her thing, so she became the tactics person.

❧ Later on, her and Eryx got married. Shocking. And they had three kids - one became a field agent, another became the weapons expert and the other became the surgeon for their division.

❧ What happened to Taz? I think you guys can figure this one out c;

❧ Jae never married, neither did Jex, but they were both together.

❧ Darren never knew love and started becoming depressed, so he spent the rest of his life beating kids on MMORPGs and being the tech guy. He also managed to sell a few CDs with his guitar playing.