Meet Charlie!

Stray Kids Member Profile:
Charlie

STAGE NAME: Charlie BIRTH NAME: Charlie Elizabeth-Grace JonesKOREAN NAME: Han HwaminPOSITION: Lead Dancer, Rapper, Sub Vocalist, VisualBIRTHDAY: September 25th, 2000ZODIAC: LibraHEIGHT: 5'6"BLOOD TYPE: ABMBTI Type: INFP-TNATIONALITY: British ETHNI...

STAGE NAME: Charlie
BIRTH NAME: Charlie Elizabeth-Grace Jones
KOREAN NAME: Han Hwamin
POSITION: Lead Dancer, Rapper, Sub Vocalist, Visual
BIRTHDAY: September 25th, 2000
ZODIAC: Libra
HEIGHT: 5'6"
BLOOD TYPE: AB
MBTI Type: INFP-T
NATIONALITY: British
ETHNICITY: English-Korean
PLACE OF BIRTH: London, England

LANGUAGES SPOKEN: English, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, Greek.

SOCIAL MEDIA:
Instagram - @charlie-han
Twitter - @hwaminnie-skz

FAMILY:
- Han Jinha (Father)
- Olivia Jones (Mother)

FACTS ABOUT CHARLIE:
- she is an only child
- Born into a decently rich family (similarly to Changbin)
- Her middle name ('Elizabeth-Grace') comes from her grandmother and aunt on her mother's side.
- Her parents believed her having a long double barrelled middle name and a longer name overall would make her sound more sophisticated
- She's right handed
- She has her own room in the dorm.
2022 update: She lives in the same dorm as Hyunjin and 3Racha.
- Her favourite colour is dark blue
- She trained for 5 years
- Charlie did ballet for 3 years but switched dance style after an injury that made it difficult for her to wear pointe shoes.
- She dropped out of school
- She has played the guitar since she was 7
- She's a Slytherin

- Charlie's ideal type: "fictional"

HER STORY:
Charlie was born to two very business focused people, around the time that their work was gaining a lot of attention and influence from so they never had time to properly take care of their daughter - she was looked after by her one of mother's sisters. She was taken to Korea at 10 years old where her parents left her to live with an auntie on her father's side.

At 13 years old she auditioned for three companies: JYP, BigHit and SM. She got into all three but chose JYP in the end.

After training for 2 years she met Chan and they clicked almost immediately so when 3RACHA came about she met both Jisung and Changbin.

During her time as a trainee she had multiple spats with other trainees, almost getting her removed from JYP a few times.

After TWICE debuted she was given the opportunity to debut as a solo artist but turned it down because she was determined to be in group. When the Stray Kids survival show came about she was meant to be apart of the female trainee group but Chan managed to convince JYP to let her join his team.

----

A/N: Requests are open for this book so please send in any requests you have for Charlie and Stray Kids!!!

{2022 update: I'm barely updating this book anymore and there's too many chapters for me to go back and change a whole lot of stuff so please excuse and ignore the cringey writing, i started this book back in 2018}