3am mcdonalds run

Charlie x Felix
------------

"Felix it's 3 in the morning, what is wrong with you?" Charlie sighed, turning over to face the boy crouching by her bed.

Felix pouted. "Please Charlie, I've been craving McDonalds all day!"

"fine, let me get changed and we'll go"

Felix smiled, jumping up to stand and leaving the room and heading to the living room to wait for Charlie. She dragged her tired body over to the wardrobe and pulled out a pair of sweats and a cardigan.

She changed into the sweats and slipped the cardigan on over her hoodie, grabbing her phone and glasses off the side table and walking out. "Felix, lets go!"

"Aren't you gonna get cold?" He questioned, grabbing her hand as they stepped out of the dorm and headed towards the stairs. Charlie shook her head. "I'm used to the cold, I'll be fine"

Felix wearily nodded, not knowing wether to believe her. They got out of the building and onto the dark streets of Seoul, the sky was pitch black and a tit amount of stars were spread across the open sky. The different street lamps and vibrant shop lights and signs gave the nearly empty street a mix of colour.

"It's not even that cold today, that's a first" Charlie sighed, looking up at the sky then over at Felix. He shrugged "it was colder yesterday"

As they walked down the streets Charlie had to stop herself from stopping every two seconds to look at the things in the stores.

They eventually arrived at McDonalds. "I'll order you go find somewhere to sit" Felix instructed. Charlie quickly found seats in the furthest corner and pulled out her phone, scrolling down the notifications, most were just Instagram and tumblr or snapchat but one text caught her eye.

Jaem💕: are you busy tomorrow? A new shop opened across the street from SM and I think you'd like it, wanna go?

She quickly texted him back and put her phone down, looking over at where Felix was, she rested her head on palm and kept her eyes on his figure.

When he turned around, a tray in hand, she dropped her gaze to the table and fumbled around with her phone, pretending to use it. Felix laughed as he put down the tray and sat down, "I know you were starting at me, you aren't exactly subtle"

Charlie rolled her eyes, picking up the drink she'd gotten and taking a long sip from it to avoid talking. "Drinking a chocolate milkshake at 3am, i honestly need help" she sighed, placing ft drink down and picking up her food.

They eat in silence, the occasional comment being thrown or phone pinging. Charlie finished her burger, crumpling up the wrapper into a ball and tossing it at Felix, he jumped in shock and glared at her.

"You're walking on thin ice there darling" he warned, pointing at her. Charlie shrugged her shoulders, picking up her almost empty drink and sipping it.

"Have you seen that film yet?"

Charlie looked up at Felix, a brow raised in confusion. "What film?"

"Bird Box"

"Ooohhh, yeah" she nodded, folding her arms on the table and leaning towards a little. "Have you?"

Felix nodded, "mhm, watched it yesterday with Changbin hyung"

"Of course, you and Binnie, haha"

Felix glared at her, picking up a tissue and tossing it at her. "Don't be like that"

"I didn't suggest anything, that's all you" she raised her hands in defence, Felix shook his head and rolled his eyes.

Charlie went to speak, but was cut off by her phone ringing. She took the device out of her pocket and placed it on the table between them.

'Mother' calling......'

With a roll of her eyes she hit the decline button and locked the phone, sliding back into her pocket with a sigh.

"Why'd you ignore that?"

She looked up at Felix. "You know i'm not on good terms with my parents"

"You never know it could be important" he tapped his hands on the white table. Charlie shook her head

"It's never important, not personally important anyway, always to with business. Learnt to face the fact that they don't care about me."

Felix looked at her sadly, a pitiful look on his face. Charlie shook her head, tapping the table with her standing up. "Don't give me that look Felix, please. Now, let's go before it gets too late"

She was quick out the door, Felix quickly following behind her and grabbing her hand, intertwining their fingers and gently tugging on her hand. "Yes, Lix?" She looked up at him.

He smiled, his cheeks tinted pink from the cold, his freckles on full show. "You okay?"

"Yep, perfect, now lets get home. I'm starting to get cold"

He giggled, letting go of her hand and wrapping her arm around his shoulder and pulling her closer to him. "See, I told you"

"Whatever, Lix"