Lazy day

Charlie x Felix ---

Charlie x Felix
---

Felix barged into Charlie's room and plopped down next to her on her bed. She turned to look at him, confused as to why he was sat there. "We have a day off, everyone else has gone out and I'm bored....let's do something" he whined like a child.

With a dramatic sigh Charlie grabbed her laptop and pulled it up close to her, she opened up Netflix and looked around her room, "where's my phone?"

Felix helped her look for the device eventually finding it between her giant blanket and passing it to her with a small 'why?'

"If ya wanna do something, we can watch Netflix cause i was gonna do that anyway, and you always need food during Netflix marathons" she stated and tapped away on her phone.

Felix watched over her shoulder as she orders a couple of pizzas and closed her phone, chucking it onto her bed. She leaned back onto her pillows and sighed slowly.

They waited until the pizzas arrived then got comfortable, Charlie placed her laptop where they could both see it and opened up to search bar on Netflix.

"What d'you wanna watch?" She asked, looking over her shoulder at Felix who was already eating the pizza.

"Anything" he mumbled with a mouth full of good making Charlie laugh. She clicked on the first good sounding film she found and laid back against her pillows next to Felix.

~~

"What the fuck?! Why would she run that way when the that's where the evil thingy is!?!" Felix exclaimed with dramatic gestures. Charlie laughed loudly at his exaggeration almost choking on her pizza.

Felix defeatedly sighed and laid his head on Charlie's shoulder, she reached up to ruffle his faded orange hair. "Calm down Lix it's just a film"

They continued watching the film but this time Charlie was getting annoyed. "Are they stupid?!? Why would you go BACK to where your friends dead body was just dragged away from?! Do they have no brain cells?" She took a deep breath to calm down and stop herself from punching something while Felix laughed hysterically in the background.

When the film eventually ended they laid there in silence until Felix asked "hey what's the time?" Charlie looked at her laptop screen and read the time "it's only 2pm"

Felix groaned and rolled onto his stomach, he mumbled something into the pillow which sounded "ugh I give up"

Charlie chuckled and hit his back lightly. "Come on Koala. We can play video games if ya want?" Felix immediately lifted his head, groaning the sudden pain in his neck.

Charlie pushed him off her bed making him hit the floor with a thud. She suppressed a laugh as she got off the bed and sat down on her desk chair, spinning around a couple of times before bending down to turn on the games console and grab the controllers.

Felix got up and sat on the armrest of the chair, leaning all his weight against Charlie making if difficult for her to get up. "Felix get off me before my back snaps"

He quickly sat up straight and helped Charlie get up. She set up the game and handed him a controller, the two becoming focussed on solely the video game on her computer screen both muttering curses at times.

~~

"D'you think we should order food?" Felix asked, laying his head on Charlie's chest as she played with his faded orange hair.

She shrugged. "We could but Chan's cooking tonight so it's better to eat his food rather than waste money ordering food"

Felix nodded against her chest and go comfortable. The two had given up on video games a while ago and opted for laying in Charlie's bed talking about random stuff.

They laid there discussing random topics until Chan called everyone for dinner.