the stupid thing

(This is the thing Charlie was talking about in her latest Instagram post! Please keep in mind the place that is mentioned isn't real i just made it up!!) (this is very long btw... 4268 words)

 4268 words)

~ Charlie x Hyunjin ~

Slowly spinning around the desk chair, Charlie read aloud what was coming up on her phone. Her camera was set up and recording and Hyunjin was sat on the edge of her bed messing with his brand new camera.

"Okay!" She randomly exclaimed, Hyunjin jumped and looked up from his camera.

"According to google, this mansion sorta place has been empty since World War 2. The owner gave up the property and no one has bought it from them, it is technically in the middle of nowhere meaning it's quite a trek to get there." She looked over at Hyunjin. "You still up for it?"

"Of course!" He smiled.

Charlie nodded and put her phone down, turning to face her camera before she began speaking again.

"So, the plan for today is me and jinnie over here are going to do some exploring! We're gonna get our stuff together, grab some breakfast, do some stuff here and there and then set off for this place later in the day!"

From behind her, Hyunjin lifted his camera and snapped a couple pictures. The shutter sound caught Charlie's attention and she spun her chair around, giving Hyunjin a look.

"What?" He giggled, bringing the camera away from his face.

Charlie shook her head and shrugged. "Nothinggg, now go and get ready" she motioned towards her bedroom door with her head.

Hyunjin picked up his phone and slid it into the pocket of his sweatpants as he stood up, walking towards the door he ruffled Charlie's hair and jumped out of the way of her arm when she swung at him playfully.

"I hate you.." He heard her mumble as he closed the door behind him, a massive grin pulling on his lips as he leaned against the now closed door.

Once the door was closed, Charlie shook her head and spun the chair back over to face her camera. The corners of her lips curled up into a discreet smile before she began to speak. "Alright it is now...." She picked up her phone and turned it on, showing the screen to the camera. "It's 11 AM, i am going to get dressed and all that jazz, then i'll get back to you guys!"