Facts about Charlie!!

1. Her eyes are naturally blue, she inherited them from her mother.

 Her eyes are naturally blue, she inherited them from her mother

2. Her hair is far from straight, she inherited curly hair from her mothers as well, all too often does she argue with one of the stylists because they want to straighten her hair.

3. Her fears are: arachnophobia (fear of spiders), basophobia (fear of falling) Bathophobia (fear of depths)

4. When she was 13, she got into a fight with one of her classmates, she has a scar across her eyebrow from her classmate pushing her into the corner of a desk.

5. Although she is the shortest members in the group, she is strong.

6. Influenced by her friends, she started drinking at 13. Her best friend Piper had moved to Korea shortly after Charlie where she kept the drinking up, only to cut down once Jaemin had found out.

7. Her favourite animal is a Wolf

8. Back home in the U.K., Charlie had a Husky called Mickey that she's has since she was 7.

9

9. She's unnaturally flexible

10. Her wardrobe is basically all dark clothes with the occasional light/bright item.

11. She's a massive Kpop album collector, she spend too much on albums and keep them all in stacks in her room.

12. Her ultimate biases are Xiumin (EXO), Johnny (NCT) and Jungkook (BTS)

13. Charlie still owns the teddy bear her aunt gave to her when she was born

14. Her YouTube Channel had a little over 2 million subs, after having it since she was 12 years old. She does gaming, dance cover and a range of other things.

15. Everyone thinks it's Chan or Felix that's stalking Stays on tumblr,,,, in reality it's Charlie, She's a very avid reader of fanfiction

16. She can do accents amazingly, able to switch between accents mid sentence (for example on ASC she changed her accent from her normal British one to an Australian one to freak everyone out)

17. She has a tattoo

 She has a tattoo

18. She tends to wear shoes with a heel to feel taller around the boys. (Especially Hyunjin or any of the tall ones)

19. Charlie drives a motorbike, and has suprisingly only crashed once.

20. Her pain tolerance isn't that high, despite doing a lot of painful things.

21. She has a and habit of punching things when she's angry (it could be anything,,, walls, doors, glass, other people)