Hidden talents

Requested by akpopmutistan
warning: terrible descriptions of gymnastics moves and flips..

Requested by akpopmutistan warning: terrible descriptions of gymnastics moves and flips

Charlie x Stray Kids
~

The 9 of them sat on chairs in a line, paying close attention to the MCs talking. Charlie was absentmindedly tapping her feet to a rhythm in her head, quickly zoning out.

"Do any of you have any special talents? That no ones else knows about?" The MC asked, catching Charlie's attention once more.

She turned her head either side, looking between the rest of the boys, a tiny smirk on her lips.

Leaning her elbows against her knees, Charlie watched as some of the boys went up.

Felix managed to shock everyone by showing some Taekwondo moves they hadn't seen him do before and Jisung.....attempting ballet but ultimately landing on his ass.

"Anyone else?"

Clearing her throat, Charlie raised her hand and all attention diverted onto her.

As she stood to her feet and walked towards the edge of the studio she spoke. "I took quite a few gymnastics classes when i was younger until i was around 14, i learned quite i few tricks over the years i had yet to show anyone"

They all watched with anticipation and Charlie began to feel nervous seeing as it had been a couple weeks since doing anything.

Cracking her to the side then rolling her shoulders back, she swung her arms forward and back gently twice before stepping out into a cartwheel, followed by two back handsprings into an aerial walkover finishing with a backflip. She landed with a slight wobble, her hands dropping from their outstretched position to down by her sides.

As the studio erupted into applause and cheers she bowed and smiled before walking back to her seat and dropping down into it.

"That was amazing!! How come we've never seen that?" Hyunjin asked from beside her, holding his hand out for a high hive.

She high fived him and shrugged. "Didn't think it was an important things, plus, one person did know"

They all looked at her with confused looks as she turned in her chair and pointed at Felix, who was leaning back in his seat with an amused smirk.

"How come you knew?" Minho asked the boy beside him.

"One time i saw her in one of the practise rooms flipping about the place and just as i opened the door she tripped and landed on her back, it was quite funny"

Rolling her eyes, Charlie turned her head from his direction and looked at the MC's as they started talking again

___

Requests are OPEN!!