Discontinued....for now

Right....been a while since i've posted anything for this story...anyone still reading it? probably not.

well to anyone who might be reading this story still or had read chapters previously this is a message for y'all and anyone who many stumble upon this sad excuse for a story and take a liking to it.

As much as i love the character of Charlie and have enjoyed writing about her and her life- am i deciding to discontinue the story.

For now at least.

I'm slowly loosing interest in her story and find myself becoming more interested in other things like certain tv shows (in this case, Teen Wolf) that i'd find more joy(?) in writing about.

However i am not loosing my love for Stray Kids anytime soon and maybe in the future i'll pick this story up again,,,,,,we'll see.

For those of you who actually enjoyed reading this and would like to continue reading a semi similar story you can check out my tumblr (@dreamofkpop) and check out my other Stray Kids OC....who's also called Charlie. (I like the name okay?!)

Anyway, i hope the people who have read the story already have enjoyed it and i apologise to the few people who still had requests not done.

I guess that's it...so.....

goodbye x