Chapter Twenty-Eight: Reminders and Threats Before Game Time

It was a week after tryouts. Tonight was Lena's first soccer game. She was excited. Kara came with her to the field after school to add some light practice in. "Who are you guys going up against tonight?" Kara asks as she passes the ball.

Lena controls the ball and moves forward. "Metropolis City. Their girl's team has been undefeated for two years."

"Think you can beat it this year?"

"Sure hope so. Lois and Lucy Lane are on the team this year. Hopefully, it won't start some rivalry between friends," Lena jokes as she kicks the ball into the goal.

"Everyone's gonna be there tonight," Kara says from the goal, getting the ball.

"You do remember our agreement, right, Miss Danvers?" Lena asks, walking up to her.

"Do you?"

"I may need a reminder to keep me motivated for the game," Lena says as she smirks.

"Well if I motivate you, you'll have to win the game tonight, Miss Luthor."

"Aye aye, captain." Lena pulls her in by her shirt and crashes into her lips. God, she loved this girl so much.

A few minutes later after their little make-out session, Lena was laying down, her eyes closed as her head on Kara's lap while Kara sat back against a tree, her fingers running through her raven dark hair, lightly scratching her scalp. Both of them, sitting in a comfortable silence, just happy to be in each other's presence.

"Lee?"

"Hm?"

"I have calc homework to do before the game."

Lena opens one eye and arches an eyebrow. "Are you bringing that up just to come back to my place?"

"Maybe. Either that or just to go to your house and make out with you senseless." Kara grins at her.

Lena slightly sits up to wrap her arms around Kara's neck and kisses her sweet, feeling her grin and making her grin automatically. "Well, then what are we waiting for?"

A few minutes later, the two were running hand in hand down the street to Lena's house. Lena runs up to the door, pulling Kara along with her. Both of them grinning like idiots as Lena pushes her against the door. "What are you planning to do tonight, Miss Luthor?"

Lena smirks. "I'm planning on making out with you senselessly and winning that game tonight."

"That sounds like a great plan to me."

"And then you can buy me ice cream and stay over afterward."

"Only if you win."

"I want it regardless."

Kara groans. "Must you always get your way?"

"I have that effect on people," Lena grins.

"Especially me."

Lena leans so that her nose is touching Kara's. "Especially you, my dear." Lena kisses her, pulling her close by her neck, tangling her fingers in her hair. She deepens the kiss, pushing up against her.

Unexpectedly, the door opens, causing the two to fall down, Lena on top of Kara. They both look up, seeing a face only Lena recognized. She immediately rolled off of Kara, standing up, then helps Kara up, holding her hand tight.

"Lena. How nice it is to see you."

Lena glares at the woman before her. "Mother. I wish I could say the same."

Lillian clicks her tongue. "And I thought you weren't calling me mother anymore."

"Well, like you taught me, we have to be polite around our guests," Lena says, nodding her head to the side at Kara. "But thankfully, she is not a guest. She is family, unlike you."