Lost

Me and the rangers were just about to head into the valley when the red ranger stop and we all stop our horses. "okay this where we will split up, blue and I will take Sara in to meet Serrator while the rest of you go around and look for anything that could be the causing the biding spell around the people". I will admit I was scared but I know the rangers wouldn't let anything happen to me. " Okay come on guys lets go this way" the green said leading the others in another way. " alright, Sara you know what to do" Th red ranger asked " yes I do" I answered " "remember we won't let anything happen to you" the blue said to me. I knew that they wouldn't but I couldn't help but think that, what if they didn't have choice but to save the people and not me. " guys before we go, I want to say something to you" I said looking down the valley. "Yes, what is it Sara?" the red asked " whatever happens you save those people evening if it means leaving behind" I told them " that won't happen Sara, I promise you" the red said " but what happens if you can't save me and the people, I want you to save them not me" I told them looking at the red ranger " it won't come to that, we will save both you and them".

We left our horses and continued on foot to meet Serrator. I was walking in between the red and blue rangers and then I could see Serrator standing there in front of us and some other nighlok I didn't know who he was " well so glad you could joins us rangers and Sara" I stood behind the rangers a little bit scared but I try to hide it from the rangers and Serrator. " give me the girl and the map and the people will be freed" Serrator said " Okay Sara, remember the plan" red said I nodded and started to walk towards Serrator. I was very close to him " it's nice to see you again Sara do you have what I wanted?" Serrator asked " yes" I said taking the map out my bag and showing him, " now you said you would let those people go if came and brought the map" I stood there hoping he would make this easy but then the binding spell broke and the people ran away and the other rangers came out of hiding " What!" Serrator said being surprised. " give it up Serrator, your spell is broken" Green said " but how!" Serrator asked " we found your source of your spell and destroyed it" The pink said. I was happy that they found a way to save the people but then Serrator grabbed me and held his sword to my throat " sorry rangers but I atleast I got what I want and you can't stop me" Serrator said walking backwards from the rangers " No! Sara!" the red said yelling. " any of you follow us you will never see her again" Serrator threaten them. I watch as the rangers watch Serrator try to leave with me but I had my own plan, I had my mom's dagger with me and it was up my sleeve so that nobody saw it. I let the dagger drop out of my sleeve and I swung my arm backwards and the daggers cut Serrator, he let go of me and I ran and whistled for Zipper to come. The Rangers started fighting with Serrator, " You can't beat me rangers" Serrator said but I can tell he was weakened by the cut my dagger made. I was running when I here Zipper nay behind me and he ran up next to me and jump on his back. I ride out of the fighting zone. I was watching the rangers fighting, they were kicking Serrator's butt. Then the other nighlok jumped in and started to fight the red ranger. I watched as the red ranger fought the other nighlok. That nighlok was I pretty good fighter. The other rangers were still fighting Serrator, I can see he was getting ready to retreat, then he called a bunch of moogers to help him and the others were out numbered.

Then the Red ranger and the other nighlok was over by the cliff that was above the river. The other nighlok was a good fighter almost equal to the red ranger. The red ranger was fighting back well but then the nighlok got a good hit on him and the red ranger fell backwards on to the ground. " come on Zip, we got to help him" I said to Zipper pushing to gallop towards the red ranger. I can see the red rangers was trying to get up and the other nighlok was getting ready to strike " RED!" I yelled offering my hand galloping to him. I ran up and he grabbed my hand and he jumped on behind me " Thanks Sara" he said to me. Then Serrator fired at us and explosion were going off all around us. We running along the cliff, then Serrator fired in front of us and Zipper got spooked and rear and threw us of his back and we fell down the cliff. The red ranger grabbed a root that was hanging and he grabbed my hand so I wouldn't fall " Hang on Sara!". I can hear Serrator, he was at the cliff with the map that fell out of my bag when we were thrown off. " Well seems your in a bit of a predicament, but I have the map and I will soon have the power to destroy you but I think you will you fall to your deaths anyways" Serrator says getting ready fire at us when something hit him and fled from the battleground, then we see the other rangers on edge " are you alright?" the yellow asked " we're fine but I don't know how long I can hold on" Red said yelling at them, then the root began to give away, but my grip on the red ranger's hand began to loosen and I was slipping. " I loosing my grip" I yelled out "hang on Sara, I got you" he yelled down at me. " Hang on guys we will get help you" the blue said. "Please hurry" I yelled at them, the root was slowly coming out of the ground we went down evening farther. " hey guys I'll use my symbol power to help them" Green rangers said " hurry they are going fall" the yellow ranger said yelling out. " just hang on a bit long Sara" red said looking down at me" I looked at him " I'm trying but I don't know how much longer I can hold on, I'm slipping" I said to him. Then I saw the green ranger drew a symbol and roots began to come down to use but then the root that the red ranger was holding broke and we fell down before the other roots could reach us in time. The red ranger and I fell in the water, the water was freezing and the current was to strong I couldn't fight it. The red ranger came to me and held on to me so we didn't get split up. I was having hard time keeping my head above the water, the current was too strong and kept pulling me under. Then I see Zipper naying and freaking out, he some how found a way down to the river. He was running along side the river, it was like he wanted to help but me couldn't. Zipper was running to keep up " Zipper!" I try to yell out but water would push me under. He then ran into a bit of the river that wasn't as strong, but he was too late, we had already went by him and the rest of the way down the river was all rocks so he couldn't follow any farther and he disappeared from my site. " hang on Sara" the red ranger said to me yelling out. He had a hold on me but then we hit a rock really hard and we got separated, I was hurting pretty bad from the rock and the current was still really strong but I was so tired from fighting the current, I couldn't see where the red ranger went to. It felt like I was alone and scared I was going to drown, I the rock pretty hard, my head was hurting and then everything went black.