Chapter 2: In the Wind

Ellen was driving down a narrow road through Malibu, it was already almost midnight but it seemed as though time didn't pass when the two of them were together. They had already been driving for an hour and Patrick still didn't have a clue where they were going. "Should we turn on the radio?" Patrick asked as he looked over to Ellen who was wearing a short blue dress that shaped her figure flawlessly. "Sure," Ellen said as she looked over to Patrick and smiled getting lost in his eyes for a moment. "We are almost there," Ellen said as she looked back to the road.

Ellen made a sharp right turn which leads to a little cliff over the ocean. No one else was there beside them, it was quiet with the exception of the waves which were crashing against the rocks. Patrick stepped out of the car and opened the door for Ellen. "Ladies first." He said smiling at her while taking in her beauty. Everything about her was natural, a woman as perfect as her didn't need the help of a plastic surgeon. "Thank you, Patrick," she said as she stepped out of her car. "Walk with me," she said as she took his arm. "The view is right over here." Ellen took him over to the edge of the rocky cliff. "This is a beautiful view." He said as he walked beside her, he wasn't just talking about the ocean. "Sit down," she said letting go of Patrick's arm. "Actually, wait. I think I have a towel or blanket in my car." She said. "I'll go get it," Patrick said with a smile on his face. "You don't have to do that," Ellen said. "It's no big deal, where is it?" Patrick asked as he looked into her eyes. It was only their 5th day of knowing each other but he felt as though he had known her for years, the chemistry they had couldn't be more obvious. "It's in the back seat," Ellen said smiling at Patrick, she could get lost in his ocean eyes for hours, she thought she had met the most perfect man alive. "Okay, I'll go get it. Don't move, I don't want you falling over that cliff." He said jokingly letting out a little laugh. "I won't," Ellen replied as she giggled back at him.

Patrick returned after spending a minute or two getting the blanket. He looked at her perfect hair and her dress flow in the wind, her dress flew up and partially revealed her blue lacy underwear. She held the back of her dress when she realized it had flown up in the ocean breeze. Patrick walked up to her "Wardrobe malfunction?" He said jokingly. "Oh you shut up you perv." She said giggling as she turned around to him, she was much closer to him than she had thought. She looked up to his face and smiled, looking into his eyes. "Where should we sit?" Patrick said softly still looking down at her. The urge to kiss her was painful inside of him, but he had to think about Jillian and Ellen about Chris. Ellen wasn't married to Chris but Patrick was to Jillian. "Right here is fine," Ellen said smiling at him as she took the gray blanket from his hand. She accidentally touched his hand and they both felt the spark. Ellen ignored it but Patrick felt it coursing through his veins and he couldn't resist the urge much longer. He took the blanket out of her hand and threw it to the ground, he leaned in and grabbed her by the waist pulling her in to kiss her. Ellen followed because she knew she had felt the same urge since the day they met. The kiss was passionate yet soft, it was the perfect kiss.