Chapter 25: Oblivion

Ellen's POV:

Patrick and I arrived on set 45 minutes early so we found ourselves alone in our trailer. "I thought there would be more traffic or I wouldn't have made us leave so early," Patrick said as he sat down on the couch beside me. "It's okay. It just means I have more time to do this," I said with a smirk on my face. I sat on top of his legs straddling him and kissing his neck gently. He sighed out in pleasure as I nipped at his skin and ran my fingers through his dark raven locks.

I pulled away from his neck and smiled. I put my head in the crook of his neck and cuddled with him. He rubbed my back and rested his head by mine. "I love you," he breathed out into my ear. "You say that too much," I replied in a giggle as I kissed his neck and moved to where I could look into his ocean blue eyes. "I only say it because it's the truth. I love you. I really, really, love you. I just want you to know that that will never change," He said emphasizing on the word really. I felt tears form in my eyes but I held them back. "I love you too," I said placing my lips on his.

We started off slowly, letting our lips brush gently together. I ran my fingers through his hair as he rubbed my back. I deepened the kiss splitting his lips with my tongue. He returned the favor grazing his tongue across mine and my lip. A sudden knock at the door made us jump apart as we saw Sandra walk in. "Woah!" She said startled as she saw me sitting on top of Patrick. "Ha! I knew it! I'll just leave and let you two fuck it out," she said chuckling. Patrick and I looked back at each other and started to giggle quietly. A quiet giggle turned into uncontrollable laughter.

"I'm sorry, Patrick, I think we've been caught," I said chuckling. "I think we may have," He said brushing back the fallen hair out of my face. Patrick quickly did the unexpected and stood up with me still attached to him. He kissed my neck as he carried me into the bedroom lying me across it gently. Patrick took off his shirt and began to kiss down my neck. I let out a soft moan as he nibbled on my skin.

He swiftly removed my shirt from my body and kissed up my lengthy, slender, torso. "Paddy," I moaned out as he placed kisses on the top of my breasts. I felt him smile against my skin as he heard his name. Patrick trailed kisses up my neck and planted one on my lips. "You are the most gorgeous woman on this planet," he whispered in my ear. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him. I rolled us over to where I was on top of him.

Instead of making any moves I just laid on top of him and held onto him tight. "I never wanna let go," I said as I stayed in the tight embrace. Patrick kissed my neck and smiled lightly. "Neither do I," He said as we laid in the embrace.

I pulled my head out of the crook of his neck and smiled at him. He returned the gentle smile. "You're perfect," Patrick said as he wiped a hair away from my face. "So are you," I replied. Our eyes sparkled together almost in intimacy. I laid back down on his chest and rolled us over to where we were facing each other.

Patrick ran his thumb across my jawline and looked at me in complete admiration. He looked at me like I was his muse. All I could think to myself at this moment was what did I do to ever deserve a man as kind, compassionate, handsome, and caring all at the same time. A knock at the door interrupted my thoughts as I heard someone yell out, "Pompeo, you're needed in hair and makeup!" I smiled at Patrick and grabbed my shirt. Disappearing out the door and back to the hair and makeup trailer.

Patrick's POV:

I watched Ellen slip out of the door and put on my shirt. My thoughts roamed over what I should do for her birthday which was coming up in the next week. Wait, roamed. Rome! I thought to myself. I should take her to Italy. I darted through the kitchen to grab my phone and called to get everything arranged. From the first class to 5-star hotels, to rental cars. I arranged it all in the 30 minutes I had before I needed to be on set.

As I was finishing my final phone call I heard Ellen walk through the door. I tried to finish up the phone call as quickly as possible but she still caught me. "Hey you're-, wait who are you talking to?" She asked. "No one, just a telemarketer," I said quickly finishing up my last sentence on the phone. "Okay. Well, they need you in hair and makeup. See ya on set, Paddy," she said smiling. I gave her a kiss on the cheek then, I made my way to the hair and makeup trailer.

The stylists finished my hair pretty quickly and the MUA dabbed a tiny bit of concealer under my eyes. I headed back on set to film a few scenes with Ellen.

After I finished my last few scenes with Ellen it was already almost lunch break. Well, late lunch break. It was time to go public about our ongoing relationship.

Ellen and I met in the eating area on set. We were both surprised when we saw that most of the cast was there. "Should we tell our friends and let it spread or should we tell Shonda and let it come out on its own?" Ellen whispers in my ear as we sat down for lunch. "I think we should go tell Shonda. She's sitting right behind us," I said still in a whisper. Ellen and I shared a quick nod and walked over to Ellen. "Hey. Patrick and I, we um...we have something to tell you," Ellen said quickly stumbling over her words. "Let me guess, you and Patrick have been going at it and are dating?" She said quickly as she shoveled salad into her mouth. A look of shock came across our faces as the words climbed out of her mouth with ease. "I'm not stupid, have you two seen the way you look at each other? I mean seriously, everyone knows that that's more than just chemistry," she said as she sipped her water. "Is it really that obvious?" I asked hesitantly. "Yes, it's very obvious. But it's okay as long as it won't affect the acting," she answered with a smile. Patrick and I intertwined our fingers as we walked away and finished our lunch. We then parted ways and finished off the rest of our long workday.