Chapter 14: Promise

Ellen ran down her stairs as fast as she could, faster than she should. Her foot got trapped under the other and she began to tumble down the stairs. There he was, knife in hand. He was going to kill her. She was screaming but no one could hear. She was trapped. She had broken some ribs when she tumbled down the stairs. She couldn't move. He approached her and pulled his arm back ready to strike. Then-

Patrick woke to the sound of Ellen screaming. She shot up and began to cry. "Ellie, what's wrong. Are you okay?" Patrick asked wrapping his arms around her. Her head rested in the crook of his neck. "We have to move, I don't know if I can stay another night in this house." She responded, her sobs subsiding. "We have our appointment today during our lunch break. We can stay in the trailer until we can move. I'm so sorry El." He said rubbing her back. They were no longer in an embrace but Patrick still felt the need to comfort her. "It's okay Paddy, we need to get ready. Work is in an hour." She said as she began to climb out of their bed.

Patrick and Ellen arrived on set. They headed straight to the room where they were supposed to film. They each changed into their naked suits, Ellen putting pasties on her breasts and a pair of flesh-toned underwear. Patrick slid on a pair of nude, spank like underwear. They then crawled into bed together. "And..action!" The director exclaimed. Patrick curled up around Ellen and ran his arm around her to cuddle.

"You have to get up now," Ellen said. "What? My God, what time is it?" Patrick asked Ellen began to roll on top of him. "It's 5:20, and I have pre-rounds. And you have to leave before they see you." She answered. "Oh, come on, now. Why don't you just let them see?" He responded, rolling on top of her. "No!" She said. "Please!" He exclaimed. "No, No!" She answered.

"Scene!" The director exclaimed. Ellen had a headache and wondered why the director had to be so damn loud. It annoyed her. Knowing that she had to hear this for the rest of the day, or at least until lunch, annoyed her even more.

"Ellen, you in there?" Patrick asked knocking on the bathroom door of the trailer. He could hear faint sobs emitting from the room. "Yeah, Patrick it's just..." she had a hard time finishing her sentence, she didn't even finish before finding herself staring into his deep blue eyes. "What's wrong Ellie?" He asked sitting down on the bathroom floor beside her. He nestled her into his arms. "I love you. I love you so much that it hurts me. It makes me sick to my stomach imagining a life without you in it. It seems like every relationship I've ever been in has come crashing down on me. We are about to by a house together. No relationship I've ever had has moved this quickly. I'm worried that it's almost too quick. Paddy, promise you won't leave me?" She asked, tears streaming down her face. "Oh El, I could never imagine leaving you. Ellen Kathleen Pompeo, I love you. I get jealous anytime I see another guy looking at you. I won't let go of you, I love you far too much to do that. I promise El, I'm not going anywhere." He answered pulling her close to his chest in a deep and loving embrace. "Ellie, our appointment is in 45 minutes. Do you still wanna go?" He asked running his fingers through her hair. "Of course I want to Paddy. Let's go." She answered looking up into his eyes. They then left to go look at the new house.

Patrick and Ellen pulled up into the driveway of an oceanfront beach house. There were palm trees scattered around the sides of the house and the front door was surrounded by a beautiful archway. The house was white with beige roofing. It was very modern on the outside and the inside was a whole another story. They walked into the pre-furnished Malibu home. The house had beige and white furniture with big fluffy rugs and granite countertops. It had a high ceiling too. It was a dream house.

"Wow," Ellen said as she walked through the front doors of the house. "The house is 4 bedrooms with 4 and a half baths. There is also a pool in the side yard. The master suite is accompanied by a balcony with a beautiful view of the ocean. What part of the house would you like view first?" The female real estate agent asked as they walked into the front room. "Patrick?" Ellen asked. "Wherever you want to go first El." He answered smiling. "May we start in the master's suite?" Ellen asked smiling at the real estate agent. Her name tag read the name, Alexandra. "You may," Alexandra answered politely.

They walked up the wooden stairs and down the hall turning into a large master bedroom. The bedroom was accompanied by a fluffy white rug over hardwood flooring with a king-sized bed. "Patrick, this is-" Ellen said as Patrick cut her off to answer. "Architecturally beautiful." He finished as he looked over to the closet door. It was a huge walk-in closet divided into two parts. One side for Ellen and one side for Patrick.

They finished viewing the house and found themselves back on their set trailer couch. "Patrick that house was amazing, but did you hear the price?" She asked shocked. "1.5 million. I know it's a lot." He answered. "I don't have that kind of money Patrick!" She exclaimed. "Calm down Ellie. Plus, who said that you had to pay for the house?" He replied smiling at her. "What? Of course, I have to pay for the house, I'm going to be living in it!" She said not quite understanding what Patrick was saying. "I'm buying you the house El. I'm buying us the house." He emphasized on us. "Paddy.." she replied. Her heart melted at his grand gesture. "Think of it as an early birthday gift." He said smiling. "I-i can't believe you, Patrick Galen. You're crazy." She replied. "Yeah, I am. But I'm crazy about you." He said taking her hand in his. "Oh, Paddy. You always know the perfect thing to say." She replied climbing on top of his lap. She brought her lips to his and began to kiss him gently, snaking her arms around his neck. Patrick laid his hands around her waist and returned the kiss.

Patrick flipped Ellen over on the couch to where she was now laying. He hovered above her. She let out a giggle at the quick action. He began to place gentle kisses down her neck and shoulder all the way down to her clavicle. Then he moved and placed kisses in the one spot behind her ear that drove her insane. "El.," he whispered in her ear. His warm gentle voice sending chills down her spine. "I love you, Paddy." She returned in an almost inaudible whisper. It was just loud enough for him to hear like those words were only meant for him and no one else in the world. "I love you." He answered now placing a gentle kiss on her lips.

Ellen made the quick decision to deepen the kiss trying to gain access with her tongue. They had already finished filming early for the day so the rest of the day was free to them, and only for them...

————————————————————————

Hi loves! I know this is a really shitty chapter but I wanted to publish. Please feel free to comment and leave feedback! Goodnight lovely's! 😊❤️ (btw I'm pretty sure that the next chapter is going to be pretty R rated so I just wanted to give a quick warning. Feel free to skip the chapter if you don't like sex or provocative things. It shouldn't change the storyline!)

~sky