Chapter 3: Rush

Patrick woke to the sound of his alarm. "Damnit," he whispered under his breath. "Ellen." He called out her name and rubbed her shoulder trying to wake her. "It's 5, we have to go to the set." Ellen woke up confused about what had taken place the night before.

Their tongues danced together to the sound of the ocean waves and its breeze. It was like a scene from a romance movie as her dress flowed in the wind, he held on to her waist. Patrick ran his hands up and down her back as they kissed. Ellen ran her hands through his perfect hair letting some of his curls fall out of place. Patrick pulled away from the kiss and smiled at her. "I-I can't," Ellen cut him off. "I know, you have to think of Jillian," Ellen said smiling at him as she fixed a piece of his hair that had fallen. "I'm sorry El." He replied to her as she stood in front of him in the moonlight. "It's okay Paddy." She said smiling. "Shit, it's already 1:30 Jillian's probably locked me out of the house by now," Patrick said in a slight panic. "We could just sleep here tonight," El replied. "That sounds like a fantastic idea," Patrick said with a smile across his face. Patrick unfolded the blanket he had thrown on the ground and laid it down in front of them. "Here?" He asked politely. "Sure," Ellen replied with a smile on her face.

"Crap, we are both in the same clothes as yesterday and your car is still in the parking lot," Ellen said in a panic. "It's okay, we will just head over there now. It's pretty far away but we can probably make it in time." Patrick said trying to comfort her as they stood up from the blanket they had slept on together. "Let's go, Patrick, we have to hurry," Ellen said as she took Patrick's arm. They both got into the car and buckled their seatbelts. "We only brought the blanket out there right?" Ellen asked as she began to turn around to go to the main road. "Yes," Patrick answered as he smiled and looked over at her. She was beautiful even with her messy hair and smudged eyeliner. "What are we going to do about our hair, we look crazy," Ellen asked. "We will sneak into our trailer before we go into the building," Patrick replied. "I have a spare comb in there and I'm assuming you have a hairbrush." He said. "You're right." She replied looking over at him and smiling. "I also have a change of clothes in there," Ellen said with more calmness in her tone. "So do I," Patrick replied. "We're all set."

Ellen pulled into the set parking lot beside Patrick's Porsche, it had taken 45 minutes to get there so they only had a few minutes to get ready. "Do you need anything from out of your car Patrick?" Ellen asked. "No," Patrick replied. "we can head straight to the trailer." He said smiling at Ellen. Ellen got lost in his eyes before she could snap back into reality. "Let's go," Ellen said smiling at Patrick.

The two of them made it into their trailer and rushed to look presentable. "Have you seen my hairbrush anywhere?" Ellen asked Patrick. "No-wait actually here it is." Patrick turned around to give Ellen her hairbrush and to his surprise she was only in her undergarments. "Thanks," Ellen said as she took her hairbrush from Patrick. "Nice," Patrick said jokingly looking at her bra. "You should stay around the trailer like this more often." He said giggling at her. "Patrick!" She said hitting him on the shoulder while laughing at his joke. "You're such a perv, now comb out your hair and put on a clean shirt," Ellen said while giggling, Patrick did just as she said and finished getting ready. "You should leave the trailer first and I'll leave after you," Patrick said. "That's a good idea, no one will suspect anything." She said as she fixed her smeared eyeliner. "I'm ready," Patrick said as he fixed a loose curl. "I'm almost done," Ellen said while touching up her lipgloss. Patrick couldn't help but look at her, to him she was one of the most beautiful women on the planet.