Chapter 10: Sweet Seduction

A/N: This is going to be a mature story from now on with many dirty details. If you can't handle details or just don't like sex I would consider not reading. Also feel free to leave feedback in the comments, thanks loves! Enjoy! 💖💓💞
~Sky ————————————————————————

Ellen stirred in her bed waking to the bright sun rays shining across her freckled face. She was extremely hungover from the night before, she was extremely confused when she woke up cuddling with Patrick. She was naked, he was naked. Ellen still couldn't remember what had happened but she knew that the had had sex.

Ellen slipped out of the bed quietly tiptoeing into her bathroom. She grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her while she prepared her shower. She turned on the hot water and stepped in letting the steam fill and escape her lungs. It helped loosen her lungs, asthma caused them to be tight some mornings. Ellen began to run her fingers through her scalp. "Ow! Fuck." She exclaimed as a piece of leftover glass cut her hand.

Patrick heard her faint scream and headed into her bathroom to check on her, he threw on his boxers before doing so. He could see her outline through the glass shower, admiring her momentarily. It was rippled glass so he couldn't see it clearly but she still had a beautiful figure. "El, you okay in there?" Patrick asked concerned. "No, n-not really." She answered truthfully. "Let me help," Patrick said waiting for her reply. "No Patrick, I'm naked," Ellen said embarrassed. "It's not like I didn't already see it last night during the hot, sweaty, amazing sex we had last night." He said jokingly. Ellen had a look of shock on her face, she remembered the sex finally. She remembered how he rubbed her folds and teased her clit, somehow the memory changed everything. He had made her feel safe and wanted, of course, they were both drunk so sober sex could be an entirely different subject. "I-I," she paused taking in a deep breath. "I guess you can come in. But only because I need your help! I'm not your slutty one night stand, nothing besides you helping me is going to happen in this shower! You understand me, Dempsey?" Ellen said sternly. "Whatever you need Pompeo." He said with a smirk on his face as he took off his boxers and stepped into the hot steamy shower. He saw the blood coming from her had as red stained water spilled down the drain. "Now how did you manage to do that?" Patrick asked in a low calm tone that sent chills down her spine. "I was trying to wash my hair and a piece of glass cut my hand. It's not that bad I just want you to wash my hair for me, I can't see and I don't want to get cut again." Ellen explained, Patrick smiled and turned her around to face him. He held her head back and let the water run through her ringlets, he gently ran his fingers through her hair and grabbed the shampoo. He turned her around to where her perky ass was pointing to his thick cock. As he lathered her hair in the lavender scented shampoo she would occasionally bump into his penis, he became aroused and ignored it hoping it would go away. Ellen felt teased every time his cock bumped against her ass or her thigh, she wanted him, craved him, but she wasn't going to give in. Patrick turned her around and helped her rinse the shampoo out of her hair.

"Ow," Patrick said as he found the culprit that cut Ellen's hand and now Patrick's finger. "What is it," she paused looking at him as her eyes wandered. "Oh my god, Patrick. You might want to take care of that." She said as she saw his full erection. He was a good 5 or 6 inches and he definitely had girth. "It's just a little cut, I took the piece of glass out of your hair and sat it on the shower shelf," Patrick said oblivious to the fact that she was talking about his full arousal. "No...not that. You're," she paused and pointed down not looking at his penis. "Oh my god, I'm so-." Ellen cut him off. "No, it's okay. I'm, flattered." She said slightly smiling, Patrick smirked and leaned in. "You flattered huh?" He said whispering into her ear, Ellen's whole body covered with chills. She smirked. "Flattered." She said giving into his seductive tone. She stepped closer to him and looked down at his lips, she leaned in and kisses him. He returned the kiss.

Their tongues fought, tracing each other's lips and teeth. They craved each other. Patrick moved his kisses down to her neck. He left small red welts down to the start of her breasts. Ellen let out small moans falling for Patrick's seduction. She bit her lips and moaned as he kissed and massaged her breasts. "Patrick." Ellen moaned his name. Patrick left a hickey on Ellen's breasts.

Ellen put one hand on Patrick's chest and the other down on his cock, she stroked it and went down on her knees. She massaged his balls and rubbed his velvet tip. Patrick let out deep grown as she teased him. "Please El." He begged wanting to feel the inside of her mouth on his cock. Ellen swirled her tongue around his tip then put it in her mouth, she stroked him with one hand and put his cock in and out of her throat. Patrick held the top of her head as his knees began to feel weak, he was almost at his climax. He moaned in the back of his throat. Ellen removed her hands from his balls and her cock and sucked his meaty cock. Patrick locked his legs and held Ellen's chin as he thrusted his cock into her mouth and down her throat. Patrick threw his head back as he shot his cum down her throat. Ellen got off of her knees and leaned over to his ear. "How was that Mr. Dempsey?" She said seductively, her warm breath against his neck. "Great Ms. Pompeo." He returned in the same tone Ellen used.

"How about I return the favor?" Patrick asked seductively, Ellen smirked. "That would be greatly appreciated," Ellen answered still smirking. Patrick leaned in to kiss Ellen, his hand moving down to rub her wet folds. Ellen moaned breathing heavily. "Patrick, please. Fuck me." She begged for his cock. Patrick smirked and kissed her before lifting her up and pushing her against the wall. He entered her gently. Ellen moaned, Patrick picked up the pace feeling her walls tighten as she released. "Fuck!" She moaned out loudly as she came. Patrick came immediately after her, throwing his head back and moaning in the back of his throat. He pulled out gently. "How was that?" Patrick asked in her ear, her head resting on his neck. "Amazing." She answered out of breath.

Patrick and Ellen finished washing together in the shower. "Patrick," Ellen said as he wrapped a towel around her wet body. "What?" Patrick asked. "As much as I enjoyed this, it can't happen again.." She answered. "Why not?" Patrick asked and kissed her neck, she let out a breath in pleasure. "Be-," she paused as he suckled on her neck, she moaned almost in a whisper. "Because we both just got single again. Hell, you just got a divorce. Plus, what about the press. It could compromise out job Patrick." She answered. "So. It would probably be good for the show, not bad." He answered as he pulled his lips away from her neck. "That could be true." She answered smiling. "We will talk about this later Paddy, we have to get ready for work." She said as she handed Patrick a towel. They both exited and started to get ready for work, a long day ahead of them.