Chapter 2 and 3

I would implore you to go check out the rewrite of this story,  The Grave Keeper, instead of this one.

As I made my way down the road, I passed the old mansion. Abandoned for nearly a decade, it sat a mile up from the road on a large incline.

Its former Occupants were victims of the slaughter, and no one had moved in since.

I stopped.

There were cars there. I could just make them out through the trees.

Huh, I lived only about two miles down the road, and I hadn't noticed anyone here yesterday.

Did they move in overnight?

I shrugged and kept walking.

The high school in this town is pretty big, which it has to be considering it was the only one in silver-spruce.

It was located at the top of a hill clear of trees, with a field at the bottom for sports.

The road wound its way through the forest and out to the school, this location had been picked because the hill was on a natural clearing.

As I walked to the front door, I noticed there were more cars in the parking lot than normal, a lot more.

Had more people moved in than the ones at the mansion?

As I walked through the front entrance, I was hit with a familiar, if not very comfortable, wave of noise. People yelling, whispering, and Everything In-between.

I was also hit with my own personal cacophony as auras hit my mind like a truck. All around me auras, some flowing like rippling water, some stark and frank, some seemed to have jagged edges that hurt the eyes, some Beautiful and pure. Some not so pure.

Almost all of them where human auras there edges blue. However, there were about 30 auras I could see from the door were edged with green and yellow. Werewolves.

Concentrating, I closed my eyes then filtered my sight.

When I opened my eyes again, the auras were mostly gone. Now only spooks auras still showed to my sight.

I sighed in relief. I should have already done that, but seeing old Steve's ghost had got to me. I shuddered, thinking of the mutilated man.

It hadn't been the first grizzly sight I'd seen but those things....they still get to you. Clawing at your mind trying to fill your thoughts.

I felt Sick, but I shook my head, clearing my mind.

Begin as I had to walk to school every day. As the bus system only went through the middle of town.

City management wanting to be cheap.

I always arrive at school right before class.

Right on cue, the bell rang, and the hallway quickly emptied.

With my head pounding from the blast of auras, I let out a sigh and made my way to class.