8 years later

Author's note: Before you start can you please check out my new original story called Moonlight? It's a fantasy story with supernatural creatures and sorcery. Please check it out and let me know what you think.

("It will mean so much to me. It's my original story. Please read it. ")

Other than that, please enjoy your reading, and thanks for giving a chance to my stories.

Sarah's pov:

Klaus has been ignoring Kay all her life now. He keeps bullying her, pushing her out the way when he passes and sometimes leaving her to starve. Kay is so used to him, it breaks my heart. There have been times that I thought Klaus would change his behaviour towards Kay, but it was just one of the times when he is in a good mood.

Anyway, we have been living in this town for quite a while and people have started questioning how do we live without money or why we don't get out much so I decided to get a job. Just for a few months till Grace goes to college. Klaus didn't like the idea because he had to take care of Kay till I come home at 5 o'clock, but he had no say in it.

Kay's pov: My dad totally hates me, I think. He never looks me in the eyes and he is always yelling at me and when I talk back to him, he hits me. Of course, I haven't told mom this cause I don't want her to worry or get myself in much more trouble with dad. When mom is at work, I do my best to avoid my dad which he knows and doesn't like my behaviour.

My sister is 16 years old now and she is super smart. She skipped a few grades and now she is going to college. Mom and dad are really proud of her, while I am homeschooled by my dad. Yeah, it's unbelievable, but my mom made him do it cause she is working now. When she wasn't working she used to help me with studying, but she is very short-tempered and as soon as she got mad at me for doing something wrong or not concentrating, she would go and bring my dad to help me cause she couldn't "stand" me anymore. That happened quite often, but this is the only time that I wanted to stay in the same room with dad. He doesn't actually yell. Usually, he just gets annoyed with me which is better than hearing my mom yell all the time.

Klaus's pov:

I hate that Sarah is working now and Grace is going to college soon. I will be left alone with Kacy. She annoys me. I have to help her study everyday cause she is a slow learner and too dumb to go to school. I also hate the fact that Grace doesn't actually like painting, but Kacy loves it. I always wanted for my daughter to paint with me and I'm not talking about Kacy. She was never my daughter and I never wanted her, but now I'm stuck with her just because Grace and Sarah love Kacy and don't want me to kill her or at least take her back to Morgana.

Grace's pov:

I love the fact that daddy loves me a lot and buys me everything I want just to annoy Kacy, but I also love my sister a lot and I know how much she is hurting and if I could take the pain away from her, I would. I know why daddy hates Kacy, but she doesn't. She always asks why dad hates her, but she never gets any answers. I wish I could tell her, but I have promised mom that I wouldn't. Just imagine how heartbroken Kay would be if she finds out that the only parent who cares about her isn't her real parent and that dad is really her dad.

Kay's pov:

Grace has gone out with a few friends of hers and I'm stuck here with dad learning math which I don't understand at all.

- Come on! I told you one hundred times how to do it. You should know by now.

My dad said to be annoyed that I wasn't understanding anything. Well what to say, math is hard.