Unlovable

Author's note: Before you start can you please check out my new original story called Moonlight? It's a fantasy story with supernatural creatures and sorcery. Please check it out and let me know what you think.

("It will mean so much to me. It's my original story. Please read it. ")

Other than that, please enjoy your reading, and thanks for giving a chance to my stories.

Kacy's pov:

I have to kill someone. I don't know if I can. Mikael kicked me out. I can go back there only after I kill someone. I need help. When Mikael told me about my father. I had to find him. No matter what. I'm a very strong witch so I can do a locater spell with my blood.
I did the location spell and now I know where he is. He wasn't that far. I had to walk for 12 hours, but I didn't give up and finally made it to the city. I followed the map that I had where I had also written the address. It took me another hour to find the house, but I finally found it. I knocked. The door opened and there stood a man. He had black hair and he didn't look like Klaus at all. Was he my dad?

Killian: What are you doing here?

Kacy: You know who I am?!

Killian: Of course. You're my daughter. I have to know how my daughter looks like.

Kacy: You don't exactly look like Klaus. I thought you were twins.

Killian: We never looked alike, but everyone thought we acted alike.

He smirked.

Kacy: Yeah you two have the same smirking face.

He chuckled.

Killian: Why are you here love?

Kacy: Can I at least get in?

Killian : I guess.

I walked in and he was behind me.

Killian: Now talk. You're inside.

Kacy: I need you.

Killian: You don't need me love. I don't want kids. That's why I left. Don't take it personal.

Kacy: I don't have anywhere to go. Mikael says that the only way to go back at him, I have to kill someone. I can't kill.

Killian: Than you're weak. What are you doing with Mikael anyway?

He said walking past me and to the kitchen. I followed him.

Kacy: He promised me that if I do as he says. He's gonna help me kill Klaus.

Killian: He does hate my brother very much, doesn't he? But I don't understand why you do.

He said smirking and taking a bite of the apple he had in his hand.

Kacy: He isn't nice to me.

Killian: Did he hurt your feelings?

He mocked me.

Kacy: I thought he was my father and so did he. My aunt took me from Morgana when I was born and raised me as her own. Morgana was pregnant with me when she was dating Klaus so that's why we all thought that he was my father.

Killian: You have a very messy life you know? But that doesn't answer my question. Why do you hate my brother?

Kacy: He was abusive.

Killian: He hit you?!

Kacy: He used to beat me. He abused me physically and mentally every day. He refused me and denied me as his daughter until last year when I thought he was going to change, but than the next day he found out he wasn't my real father and he became angrier with me and left me again.