Care for a drink?

Klaus's pov:

I took the phone from Kacy.

Klaus: Hello.
Killian: Hello brother.
Klaus: Killian. Can we talk?
Killian: I don't want to talk to you. I just want you dead.
Klaus: You want me dead, I understand why, but you will hurt Kacy.
Killian: Don't act like you care, brother.
Klaus: I do care brother. I do love her.
Killian: Well guess what? I don't believe you. I'm not Kacy.
Klaus: It's not just about Kacy isn't it?
Killian: You left me Nik. You were just so scared and just hid.
Klaus: You think I let those men take you. I was just a kid back than Killian and just for your information I fought them, but they hit me pretty hard and I passed out.
Killian: No I don't believe you. You left me.
Klaus: You? You are so selfish brother. Remember there was another person with us as well, but it's always about you here. You never thought about others. You were always the favorite, but I didn't mind. You always liked the attention.
Killian: That's not true.
Klaus: Yes it is. Look brother. You want to kill me, I will be waiting for you, but remember the fact that you are alone, because you choose to be alone. You even left your own daughter because you didn't  want a family.
Killian: I left to protect her.
Klaus: You left cause you didn't want a family!
Killian: I left to protect her. To only protect her.
Klaus: You left because you were scared that you would get hurt again by someone you call your family. The "I left to protect her" is just a justification to yourself to cover the fact why you left her, brother.

He wasn't talking anymore.

Klaus: Brother. Where are you?
Killian: Right in front of your house.

I looked from the window and saw Killian standing there looking at me.

Klaus: Don't get in. I'm coming.

I vamp speeded to where he was.

Klaus: Care for a drink?
Killian: Sure. You're paying.

I took him to The Grill and ordered something to drink.

Klaus: You okay?
Killian: Yeah I am fine.
Klaus: I'm sorry for what I said about Kacy.
Killian: Why? You were right. I was just convincing myself that I didn't left her for nothing, but I did. I abandoned her for no reason.
Klaus: Well I abused her for no reason so I win at the worst dad award.
Killian: Well at least you were in her life.
Klaus: Not really. Did she tell you that I have never been to one of her birthday parties.
Killian: Why?
Klaus: She thinks it's because I hated her.
Killian: What was the real reason?
Klaus: I was afraid that I would ruin it. It was the only day of the year that I didn't want to ruin and I wanted for her to be happy.
Killian: Well just so you know I stalked Kacy when she was 4 and met her a couple of times in kindergarten.
Klaus: Wait what? How did I not know that?
Killian: Well your girlfriend did. She was gorgeous by the way.
Klaus: Wait you met Sarah.
Killian: Yeah I did. The first time she took Kacy from my arms in a second and yelled at me and than she let me meet her a couple of times.
Klaus: Wait did she know that you were Kacy's biological dad?
Killian: She found out later. I'm sorry. I know she hurt you.
Klaus: Well we both suck at being fathers and lovers. What happened between you and Morgana?
Killian: Oh I found out that she was pregnant and she cheated on me.
Klaus: Oh yes with me. Will you give her another chance?
Killian: I don't know. She is gorgeous, but I don't really know her for real. She only lies and I don't even think that she cares about Kacy.
Klaus: Yeah me neither.
Kacy: I think otherwise.

We turned around to see Kacy there smiling. She came closer and put her arms around our shoulders.

Kacy: Hey dads.
Klaus: How did you find us?
Kacy: You took my phone and I just tracked my phone so here I am.
Killian: How much did you hear?
Kacy: Just that you two don't believe that mom loves me.
Klaus: Well that's just our opinion, love. We don't like Morgana so much
Kacy: Yeah I know. So are you two cool?