The color

Author's note: Before you start can you please check out my new original story called Moonlight? It's a fantasy story with supernatural creatures and sorcery. Please check it out and let me know what you think.

("It will mean so much to me. It's my original story. Please read it. ")

Other than that, please enjoy your reading, and thanks for giving a chance to my stories.

Kacy's pov:

Aunt Morgana has to sleep at our house till she finds one herself. Dad has refused to be in the same room as her so he had locked himself in his studio and he comes out only to feed.
Mom was out with aunt Morgana and Kaden is in school. Dad was painting in his studio so I decided to go pay him a visit. I just walked in and walked towards the sofa to lay down. Dad just continued painting, refusing to believe that I exist. I was so bored and didn't know what to do. I kept moving cause I couldn't find a comfortable position.

Klaus: Kacy if you move again I'm gonna kick you out.
Kacy: Sorry.

I didn't move for a couple of minutes and without knowing I accidentally moved again. Dad got really mad. He put his paintbrush down and came to me. I got up, scared of what he would do. I put my hands up to protect my face so he wouldn't slap me. He caught both of my hands and put them down and slapped me. My eyes got teary and I was barely holding the tears in.

Klaus: I told you not to do that anymore! I am so angry with your mother right now and I don't need to deal with you! Get out!

As soon as he let go of my hands, I ran outside of his studio crying. I went to my room and jumped on the bed. Holding my pillow to my face and crying my heart out. It's so painful when he does that. I mean why does he hate me so much? I just need a dad.  Not any dad, I need a good dad. Someone who would love me and take care of me. Soon I drifted off to sleep.

Klaus's pov:

Kacy was moving so much and it was getting on my nerves.

Klaus: Kacy if you move again I'm gonna kick you out.
Kacy: Sorry.

I was so angry with Sarah who let Morgana stay here. I don't want her here. She is putting my daughter in danger. If she ever finds out about Kacy, she will try to kill us. I don't want my little Grace to suffer because of her mother's stupid decision. 

After I finished, I went to see what Kacy was doing. I went to her room and I found her asleep. I swear this girls-only sleeps. I went to cover her when I noticed her facial expression. She looked scared and I could hear her heavy breathing. She was having one of those dreams. As soon as I touched her she got up breathing heavily. She saw me and then I noticed she was crying. I didn't touch her. I just looked at her till she finally decided to break the silence.

Kacy: Dad!

Her voice was cracking and she was barely breathing. The tears that escaped her eyes were now rolling down her face and she didn't dare try to wipe them away. She just left them to fall. She turned around and laid down. She hugged her pillow closely and started crying more. I covered her with the blanket and left her there. If Morgana finds out about Kacy's dreams she would get suspicious. I have to get rid of Kacy. I have to for Grace. I need Grace to be safe. 

Kacy's pov: I saw another nightmare and this isn't good. When I woke up, I saw my dad sitting there next to me. After a short period of time, I decided to break the silence.

Kacy: Dad!

He didn't say a thing. He kept looking at me with a blank expression on his face.

I turned around and cried more. I wanted them to stop. Why don't they stop?

I heard the door close so I guess dad left. 

Kacy: Dad!

I got up and went to his studio, but he wasn't there. I looked everywhere in the house, but he wasn't there. Where did he go? I went back to my room and I decided I wanted to finish the book. The book is something I was doing for dad as a gift so he can like me. I have put photos, paintings, drawings and everything that was related to me and him. I didn't have much. It was almost over. I just had to paint the last drawing, but I was missing a colour.  I decided to borrow it from dad. I would put it back before he comes. I went to his studio. The colours were on a shelf. It was pretty high for me, but I didn't care. I  started climbing and when I finally reached the top, the shelf broke and I fell. The colours were broken and they were all over the ground. The broken shelf fell on some of dad's paintings, destroying them and knocking some down. The room was a mess and I started to cry. He will kill me. He won't care if this was an accident or not, he will literally kill me. I tried to fix somethings. The door opened and dad came in. He looked shocked and furious when he saw what I had done. When his eyes landed on me he looked very mad. 

Kacy: Daddy I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do this.

I said with my voice cracking from all the crying. I was terrified. I started backing away a bit. He vamp sped to me and pushed me down. I hit the floor pretty hard on my back and made it hard to breathe. He got me up and then bumped me to the wall very hard and my forehead started bleeding.

Klaus: You think you can get away with this?! What you thought if you cried I would just feel bad for you?!  When will you understand that I don't care about you?! You little bastard.

He hit me on the stomach really hard and I fell on the ground. I couldn't breathe. He kept kicking me and I was trying to protect my face.

Klaus: This wasn't a stupid accident! This was you! You destroy everything! You are so cursed! You are the accident!

He kicked me again and this time was my head. My nose started bleeding too and I laid on my back. I was feeling dizzy and I couldn't see clearly.

Klaus: You were just a mistake! You little brat! You will never be good enough! You keep destroying my life! I wish you were dead!

He stepped on my hand so hard that I heard my bone crack. The pain was unbelievable strong. I let out a very loud scream and now I was crying so much that I couldn't hear anything my dad was saying.

Kacy: My hand! My hand! Help! My hand! It hurts! It hurts! My hand! Make it stop! Please make it stop!

Dad crouched down and started rubbing my cheek. I was crying so much and I was having trouble breathing.

Kacy: I want mommy! Where is mommy! My hand hurts.

Klaus: Kacy! Look at me! Look!

I couldn't hear him very good because I was trying to concentrate on breathing and because I was still crying very much because the pain felt like it was getting bigger. Soon everything turned dark and I don't remember what happened next. 

Author's note: Please read my other story Bloody Dreams. It will mean so much to me. It's my first original story. Please read it. 🙏