The plan?

Author's note: Before you start can you please check out my new original story called Moonlight? It's a fantasy story with supernatural creatures and sorcery. Please check it out and let me know what you think.

("It will mean so much to me. It's my original story. Please read it. ")

Other than that, please enjoy your reading, and thanks for giving a chance to my stories.

Klaus's pov:

I had to trust Kacy about what she said about Mikael. I remember how much Mikael loved Killian. He adored him. He was so powerful. He was so strong and he had magic just like mother. Mother said he would have become stronger than her if he wouldn't have died, but he didn't. I was there the night they took him. We were in the woods that night. Me, Killian and Galety, who was our best friend, but soon I learned that he was my step brother from my father side.

Flashback

Me and Killian and Galety were walking through the woods.

Galety: Come on you too.
Nik: We will get in trouble for sneaking out.
Killian: You worry too much Nik. Nothing will happen.
Nik: Didn't you hear that kids had gone missing here?
Galety: Don't worry Nik. I'm here for you. We will just go swimming. It's a beautiful place at the waterfall at night. You can see the moon shine. I have been there a lot of times and nothing happened to me.
Killian: Come on Galety. He is terrified. Let's just get him back and we can go on our own. We don't need him to follow us.
Galety: Don't talk to your brother like that. Of course he is afraid, but not from what can happen.
Killian: It's not my fault that father beats him.
Galety: I never said it was. Come on Nik. You can hold my hand if you want. I promise you, I won't let him touch you little one. I will always consider you two my little brothers and nothing will happen to you two.
Killian: We consider you our big brother two. I'm sorry Nik. It's not your fault you are scared. Let's go little brother.