Thank You Angel

Author's note: Before you start can you please check out my new original story called Moonlight? It's a fantasy story with supernatural creatures and sorcery. Please check it out and let me know what you think.

("It will mean so much to me. It's my original story. Please read it. ")

Other than that, please enjoy your reading, and thanks for giving a chance to my stories.

Third's pov:

Klaus was sleeping on the small couch that was in the corner of the room. He was exhausted.

Kacy started moving a bit. When she woke up, she wasn't in the room anymore. She was in the hospital. Firstly she thought she was alone, but when she looked around the room, she noticed Klaus sleeping in the corner. She looked at him as he slept uncomfortably on that small couch. She didn't want to wake him. He must be exhausted. She looked around the room and didn't make a noise.

An hour or two passed and Klaus still hadn't woken up. The door opened and Elijah walked in. Firstly he saw Kacy and smiled sweetly at her. Than he turned around to see Klaus sleeping on the couch. He turned around again to see Kacy smiling.

He walked slowly towards her and sat on the chair next to her bed.

Elijah: Hi.
Kacy: Hi.
Elijah: So how is my favorite niece?

Kacy chuckled.

Kacy: I'm okay.
Elijah: Has he been sleeping for long?
Kacy: I woke up, I think an hour or two before and he was asleep.
Elijah: He must be exhausted.
Kacy: He must. Has he been here for long?
Elijah: Since he brought you here. He never left.

Kacy looked at Klaus one more time and her eyes went back at her uncle.

Elijah: You okay sweetheart?
Kacy: I wish my dad was here.
Elijah: Killian?

She nodded.

Elijah: He came.
Kacy: What?! Where is he?
Elijah: I took him home.
Kacy: Why isn't he here?
Elijah: Well he had a breakdown when he saw you and Niklaus sent him home.
Kacy: He cried.

Elijah nodded.

Kacy: He okay?
Elijah: He is fine. Just sleeping.
Kacy: Uncle Elijah?
Elijah: Yeah?
Kacy: Did the doctor say anything new?
Elijah: I don't know Kacy. I wasn't here.
Kacy: But you said you took dad home so you were here.
Elijah: I just came to bring Niklaus a T-shirt and than Killian came.
Kacy: Oh okay.

Kacy: I can't wait to get out of here. I just wanna go out and play. Can't wait to see the world again.

Kacy giggled.

Elijah: That sounds lovely.

Elijah smiled.

Klaus's pov:

When I opened my eyes I saw my brother there talking with my daughter. She was awake. I heard her talking about the world and how she couldn't wait to get out there again and play. I can not tell her the truth, but she will soon find out when she will no longer be able to get out of here.
I got up immediately and made my way towards her.

Kacy: Daddy.

She said excited and I smiled at her happy voice.

Klaus: My little one you are awake.

I sat next to her in bed and leaned in and kissed her forehead.

Elijah: I will leave you two alone.

I looked at my brother making his leaving. I looked back at Kacy.

Kacy: Dad?
Klaus: Yes?
Kacy: Can you do me a favor?
Klaus: Sure. What do you need?
Kacy: I want to see Kaden and mom again.

I didn't say a thing. I looked down. I can bring Kaden, but Sarah? I can not see her in the eyes again

Kacy: I know you hate mom for what she did to you, but I miss her and I do not want to lose her.
Klaus: I'm gonna think about it.
Kacy: And dad?
Klaus: Yes?
Kacy: What did the doctor say?
Klaus: He said you had a seizure.
Kacy: That's all? A seizure?
Klaus: Yes. That's all.
Kacy: What else dad?
Klaus: That's all love. I swear.
Kacy: You are lying. What else dad?
Klaus: He said you have to stay here to prevent any other seizure.
Kacy: For the rest of my life?!
Klaus: Yes.
Kacy: No. No. No. No. No.

She started tearing up.

Klaus: I'm sorry I can not do anything.
Kacy: Daddy!!!
Klaus: It's gonna be okay. Please don't cry.

I leaned in and hugged her as she hugged me back tightly as she buried her face in my neck and cried her heart out.

Klaus: It's going to be alright. I promise. You will have everything you want here. I will do whatever it takes to make it happen.

Kacy: Yeah, instead of my freedom!
Klaus: It's going to be okay princess.
Kacy: Don't say that. Nothing is going to be okay from now on! I wish I could be a normal kid with the freedom to do anything I want and dreamed of! Why does God hates me so much daddy?! I don't understand!!! He hates me! I guess you were right that day in your studio when you broke my hand. I was just a mistake after all.
Klaus: No Kacy...
Kacy: I am just a mistake that God accidentally made me and now he wants me back.
Klaus: What a stupid thing to say?! You are so special baby girl. You will always be one of a kind, love. I love you, okay? I love you so much. I love you as much as I love Kaden. You two are my world and I will do everything for you. You were never a mistake. I was so stupid to say that to you.
You are my baby. I'm sorry I destroyed your childhood.

She broke the hug and looked at me with her red puffy eyes which reminded me of Killian just the night before.

Kacy: You didn't destroy anything dad. All I wanted to hear from you is that you love me the same as Kaden. All I wanted was a dad. That's all I have been missing from my childhood and now I have two.

Kacy chuckled and I smiled at her.

Klaus: Me and Killian, we both are so lucky to have you in our lives even if it is for a little while. We love you the same.
Kacy: I love you two the same as well.
Klaus: Thank you angel.

Kacy chuckled with the knew nickname I gave her. She will always be an angel.

Author's note: Please read my other story Bloody Dreams. It will mean so much to me. It's my first original story. Please read it. 🙏