Tribrid

We had to drive for at least 3 hours. I was exhausted. I fell asleep.

Morgana's pov:

Kacy fell asleep and I put an arm around her and let her rest her head on my shoulder. She was so cute. She is my baby. My little baby. I'm holding her right now. She is in my arms.

Killian: Do we have much?
Mikael: Just a few more minutes.
Morgana: What is this place where we are going to and why do you need me?
Mikael: This is an ancient place for witches like you. You are different from other witches.
Killian: What do you mean? How is she different?
Mikael: Her type of witch has different magic. Very old magic which is very rare today.
Killian: You think Kacy has inherit her powers instead of mine?
Mikael: No. She has inherit power from both of you. A hybrid of two different magic. She is going to be the strongest creature in the world.
Killian: If she lives.
Morgana: She is going to live Killian! Don't say that.

I got a little emotional when he said that.

Kacy's pov:

I woke up and saw that we were finally there.

Morgana: You awake?
Kacy: No I'm sleeping with my eyes open.

She laughed.

Morgana: Okay sweetie. Let's get out.

I got out of the car. This place looked ancient. It was in the middle of the woods. It was a small house made of wood, which looked like it was going to fall anytime soon.

Killian: This is the place.
Kacy: It's creepy.
Morgana: I don't like this place.
Mikael: What did you expect a five star hotel? Let's go.

Mikael started walking. I looked at dad and smiled.

Kacy: Let's go daddy.

He smiled and nodded.
We followed Mikael inside. It was even creepier inside.
Mikael opened this small door on the ground.

Mikael: Down there, come on.

He started heading downstairs.

Killian: It's getting creepier.
Morgana: You're telling me.
Killian: Let's go guys.

We went downstairs as well. It was amazing. It was a big room full with this really old books. They were so big too. In the middle of the room there was a table, but no chair. There were swords there. I love swords. Everything was covered in spider webs and everything looked so old. I was in love with this place. There were a dew doors there too. I wonder where did they take you too.

Kacy: This is amazing. Where do the doors take you too?
Mikael: Nobody knows. The doors are locked with magic and it's impossible to open even for me.
Killian: Where do we start?
Mikael: With the books of course.
Morgana: With this books?!

She said shocked.

Kacy: I'm gonna die waiting.

Killian: Well let's do this.

We all took a book and started looking for a spell that can help me. We looked for hours and I couldn't hold it anymore. I looked at dad, who was sitting on the ground reading his book.

Kacy: Dad I'm tired.
Killian: Me too. Come here.

I went to him.

Killian: Come sit on my lap.

I sat on my dad's lap and he took me in a hug and kissed my forehead.

Killian: Get some rest. Come on close your eyes.

Killian' s pov:

Kacy was tired so I told her to sit on my lap and than I hugged her close to myself so she can rest her head on my shoulder.