Chapter 10

A/N I'm really excited! They're dating now!!!:D OMG I TOTALLY MISSED CHRISTMAS!um, no one exchanged presents in the movie,so I dunno.

-----------Cassie's POV------------------

I woke up, suddenly remembering how Malfoy wanted to be my cuddle buddy. He actually wants to do something with me other than snog and you-know-what?!

Maybe he does have a heart after all. Not that I care.

Ron is the best cuddle buddy in the world! Haha cuddle buddy sounds funny especially in a British accent.

It sounds like this:

coodel buuddi

Ok you think I'm weird now don't you I'll stop.

------TheFirstLunchInForever------

Ron and I were being so cute, feeding each other food and stuff, while Hermione was fuming and kept flipping the pages of her book aggressively, so that it had tiny rips here and there.

'Hermione, can you please-Stop!' Ginny tried to calm her down.

'No! I can't! Why don't you go hang out with Cassandra too! And you, Harry! Please at least TRY to figure your egg out! Just leave me ALONE!' And she stormed out of the hall. A few of the Gryffindors looked up. Most of them ignored her though, cause, as I said, they're always so noisy.

'Cassie, can you- stop doing that! You two are cute and all but he's my brother!' And she ran out after Hermione.

'What's her problem?' Ron asked.

'I dunno but I'm gonna find out.'

I ran after Ginny who ran after Hermione who ran after the dormitories.

'What's the matter?'

I saw Ginny comforting a sobbing Hermione.

'Nothing you would be concerned about! Mind your own beeswax, Willows!'

She ran out. Again.

'Well... what's going on?'

'Hermione's jealous of you.' Ginny whispered.

'Wait, so she likes Ron?'

'I guess. That's why she hates you.'

'Um, oo-kay... I wasn't asking about her, but what's wrong with YOU?'

'Oh. that. Harry likes Cho.'

'I'm sorry. But he'll come around, I'm sure. I mean, I wouldn't know what that feels like cause that's never happened to me, but I think I might know how that feels?'

'No you don't. But thanks.' Ginny sniffed, then hugged me.

'So you finally admit it.'

'Admit what?'

'You like Ron. I see how you look at him.'

'I don't think I've ever done that...'

'You just don't realize it. He stares at you too.'

'I know. It's so cute...'

'You're making me upset again.'

'Whoops. Well you brought it up.'

'I know.'

------------Malfoy's POV------------

I wish Cassie could just give me a chance. I don't even like those other girls. they just kind of throw themselves at me.

Why couldn't she be in Slytherin?

I would do anything to have her.

ANYTHING.