Christmas Special

A/N: I've been gone for so many months! I'm sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :( I'll make it up to you with this special Christmas story.
Wow. I went and looked back at the things I wrote in chapter 16, and they're pretty lame. I probably could have illustrated it better, but no matter. The past is in the past. Let it Go, me. Let it Go.
----Cassie's POV----
CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Presents!

Yeah, I only care about presents, so what?
Just kidding just kidding.

I mean, I know that Christmas is a time for friends and family to gather and all that, but that's not as big a deal to me than PRESENTS!!!

Speaking of family, I'm gonna go to Ron's, cause of course I can't go back to that hell also known as my aunt and uncle's house. It'll be awesome. More awesome than staying at Hogwarts. More awesome than.... Yeah I dunno what I'm saying. I'll just keep talking nonsense. LA LA LA LA LA WJDDJRIDJDJESJDIDKDMFNFNFJREJ

Okay. Calm down. You don't want people to think you're crazy, do you?
So yeah. I hope the food at the Burrow will be better than Hogwarts'. There's never a feast at Hogwarts cuz everyone's gone home, but it's still festive. Although I don't know if it could compete with Mrs. Weasley's cooking. It's so good, you wouldn't even want to eat at that five star restaurant that serves stupid caviar and snail. But no one likes caviar and snail. Or at least anyone who's anyone.

Yeah, let's get on with this story. I'm boring you to death, aren't I? Sorry:(
-------Christmas:D--------
The first thing I noticed was the distinct smell of the Burrow. Like hay and chicken droppings. And then the yummy smell of gingerbread and turkey came wafting out. I missed this place.

Ron wasn't very excited about this trip, to be honest. I don't know why. Hmm.
The only non-Weasleys were Harry, Hermione and I of course. Hermione only got invited because they pitied her, probably.

The Christmas feast was good, but you know what I'm after.
PRESENTS!!! I couldn't wait till it was time to open presents. I was bouncing in my chair all through dinner, I didn't even eat as much as I usually do.

Then I got super impatient and started hitting Ron on his thigh lightly, cuz I missed the feeling of hitting people. Hey, sometimes my fist feels charged and like I need to hit something, you know. I hit him until he lost all feeling in his body(exaggerating, of course. I don't actually know). Hey, I can punch hard. Not that I would want to hurt my baby. No one hurts my baby.

Ron had had it, and he had to excuse us from the table. I quickly lead him upstairs to his room.
'What's wrong with you?! Don't hit me, hit Harry!'

'Oh, well guess you don't want to do it now.'

Ron's voice weakened.
'W-wait, what?'

'I just couldn't take it anymore, I wanted to open Christmas presents too much. I've been waiting the whole year for this! I feel so hyper right now... It's like I have ADHD or something... I think I might actually have it, but I can't be sure... I've tried looking it up online, but until a doctor can verify it...'

'Wait, what are we talking about now?'

'O-oh nothing, just mumbling to myself is all.'

'So, what now?'
'I dunno. I just wanted to leave so I could stretch my legs or something and, you know, get away from all the madness that is your family. I like that you don't have to wait until Boxing Day though, we had to do that back when I was still at my aunt and uncle's. Though I didn't really have anything to look forward to. You don't have to listen to me, I just feel like talking nonsense. Kind of like Alice in Wonderland, but that's a whole new level of nonsense. I can show you the world~ wait, how did I get to singing Aladdin?'

'Im not sure, but I'm feeling weirdly turned on right now.'
'Yeah, we should get back down, they'll be suspicious.'

'Wait! Mistletoe.'
'Um.... The nearest garland is ten steps away from us.'

Ron scuttled us over to where the mistletoe was. Typical Ron.
I rolled my eyes, and couldn't contain my smile. Ron is so cute.

I leaned in to peck him on the lips, but he placed his hands firmly on the back of my head and pulled me closer.I wrapped my arms around his neck, smiling into the kiss.

-----Ginny's POV-----
'Ginny, dear, could you go up and fetch Cassie and Ron? It's present opening time.'
'Um, mother, I don't want to know or see what they're doing... I'm sure it won't be good.'

'Ginny!' She said crossly.
Okay, okay! I sighed and slowly went up the stairs. I heard some noises coming from above. This could not be good...
I cleared my throat. Oh this is so awkward... Why does my best friend have to be attracted to my brother of all people?!

I feel like I'm always catching them doing you know what. It's disgusting. They turned, took a look at me, blushed and turned away from each other. And ran downstairs like there's no tomorrow.

Those two. I will never understand them.
-----Cassie's POV-----
Why, god, why! It's not like we lingered very long anyway. Why does Ginny or Hermione have to ruin it every time?!!?!?!?!?!??!

We arrived to a somewhat loud commotion. Apparently, they had gotten to opening presents without me. Darn.

I found a pile of presents with my name on it, so I got to unwrapping them immediately. I started with the small ones first. Some were boring, like books and stuff. Ugh. Then there were some cool ones like the cool tricks Fred and George gave me, and a dragon pendant from Charlie. I'm not very familiar with Bill and Charlie, but they say I'm almost family anyway, so that's good enough for me. Harry got me a miniature decorative Leo, Ginny a friendship charm and Hermione a lovely scarf. Ron didn't get me anything, since I didn't get him anything for his birthday, which I guess is fair but at least it's not like he's leaving me or anything... Right?'

----Bedtime------
Mr and Mrs Weasley were hesitant, but they trusted us enough not to do anything to let me and Ron sleep together (not that kind of 'sleep' you sick perv). What, it's just cuddling.

I watched Ron as he slowly fell asleep. He's so cute when he's sleeping. It's kind of creeper-ish of me, but hey, you've at least watched one person while they were sleeping.

I smiled to myself, and planted a kiss on his nose. I could've sworn I saw his lips curve up slightly. Oh, Ron.