Chapter 12

A/N: I post more on weekdays than weekends. That means Saturday AND Sunday.

----------Cassie's POV-------------

So I'm not in my dormitory.

And I'm not in my bed.

I'm in Ron's!

We had been spooning all night. I think. I move around a lot in my sleep.

Ooh I still smell delicious from the bubble bath.

Ron stirred. 'C-Cass... I w-want my basilisk in... your chamber of secrets...'

Wow. He's even more perverted when he's asleep.

I could feel his stick harden against my bum.

'R-Ron... '

'Mmmm...'

'Ron!'

Ron toppled off the bed.

'What was that for!'

'We're gonna be late!' Sure enough, other than us, the dormitory was empty.

I ran into the bathroom and hastily brushed my teeth. When I came back out,

Ron had taken off his clothes from last night, leaving him in his boxers.

I stared, obviously.

Ron smirked.

I shook it off, grabbing my uniform to change in the bathroom.

'Hey! No fair! You saw me, now it's your turn!'

'Nope, sorry.' I winked, then locked the door.

'I've seen you in your bathing suit.'

'That's different. In that case, I've seen you in yours.'

I unlocked the door and grabbed my bag. 'why do the greenhouses have to be so far away?'

We ran till we couldn't run no more, and burst into the room.

'Sorry... o-overslept...'

'As I was saying, blah blah blah...'

Good thing it wasn't Potions...

I sighed and went to stand next to Harry.

'Sleep alright?' He smirked.

'Shut up.'

------------Ancient Runes-----------

I really hate having a class with Hermione without my friends, but I like learning this stuff. I'm good at drawing, so writing in runes isn't a problem for me.

I can actually doodle in class, and the teacher will think I'm revising. Most of the symbols are really cute. And best of all, I'm better at it than Hermione. :D

I took out my copy of 'Magical Hieroglyphs and Logograms' and started drawing the number zero. It's my favorite rune.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Hermione glaring at me. I think she's still friends with Harry, Ron and Ginny, they're just not, um, close friends.

So she practically has no friends.

I feel so bad for her! *sarcasm*

I miss Ron.

--------------Night time~-------------

'Cassie! What do you think you're doing!'

'What does it look like? Going to the boys' dorm.'