Chapter 5

A/N: How do you put more pages in a chapter...=_= Pls follow me, like, vote, comment!! •3•~

---------------------------------------------

--------------Cassie P.O.V----------------

After that crazy experience, I met the other Weasleys. I was just leaving Eeylops Owl Emporium carrying a Tawny owl in my hands when I saw a sea of red hair.

'Oy!' Ron yelled, and they turned around. It was a big family. There was one with horned-rimmed glasses, a set of twins and a girl who looked younger than me.

'Cassie, meet Percy, Fred & George, and Ginny. Everybody, this is Cassandra Willows, she'll be in the same year as Ronald.' Mrs. Weasley introduced. I shook hands with everybody.

' So you have, what, 4 siblings?' I asked Ron. 'Well, there's 2 more, Bill and Charlie, they already left Hogwarts.' Ron spoke with his mouth full of Chocolate. I never realized he was munching on it the whole time...

:0

'Well, have you got everything?' Mrs. Weasley asked. 'I just need... A wand.' I told her. This is so exciting!

'You want to go to Ollivander's then, no place better.' Percy piped up. I nodded, and headed out towards the shop.

'Hello?' I whispered. The shop was very dark, with only a dim light coming from a candle. 'Miss Willows! How I wondered when you'd be coming... Blah blah blah... ' Does he tell that to everyone? I wondered. 'well, give it a wave!' he said, jerking me out of my thoughts. ' Oh, alright, Er..' Boxes of wands came pelting down, Mr. Ollivander opening an umbrella to prevent getting hurt.

'Whoops...' ' Never mind, that happens all the time, try this one.

Sycamore, Phoenix feather core,

Eleven and three quarter inches,

Surprisingly Swishy.' When I held it, warmth spread throughout my body.

'Woah...' ' Aha, I see... Well, that will be 7 galleons.' I paid him the galleons and went to say goodbye to the Weasleys.

'I'll see you at King's Cross, then. Bye!' I waved at the Weasleys and got back to Flourish and Blotts. ' The Oak House!'

---------------------------------------------

A/N: Willow and Oak, right? And where should she live? I don't know any addresses... Bye :/