Chapter 2

Author's Note(A/N):

Thanks for reading! I do hope you like it as it's my first story, and I'll try to update as soon as possible if I'm not too busy, and please comment n stuff or whatever. It's not exciting yet but it will be. Oh, and Cassie's life is kinda like Harry's, living with her aunt and uncle and all that... But thanks, and enjoy!:D •3•~<3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2

'Beep-Beep-Beep-' Her alarm rang loudly in her ears. 'Shut up! Grr...' She tried to get up but toppled onto the floor.

'Cassandra! Wake up will you?!' Her aunt yelled. When will she ever learn to call her by her nickname? 'Coming...' She growled, putting on her slippers. She stumbled out into the hall, head drooping.

She fell into her seat at the table, sighing. 'You're a mess!' Derrick exclaimed, cackling evilly. He ran out of the room and into Cassie's bedroom, probably to mess it up. But she didn't bother to chase after him, and started scooping bacon into her pie hole.

'Now eat quickly, I need to run some errands, then we have to get going to the house and need to come back STRAIGHT away and...' The house! Cassie sat bolt right up. ' How are we going to get there?' She asked excitedly. They went by a different kind of transportation all the time.

'By train, of course! Now get dressed, we have a VERY busy schedule...' she ran out of the room with a stack of papers.

Cassie shoved the last of her eggs down her throat and ran to take a shower. She picked out a checkered shirt, skinny jeans and boots and tied her hair in a messy ponytail. She bolted out the door and waited for her aunt and uncle, and they set off to the train station.

------------Cassie P.O.V-----------------

When we arrived at the house, I rushed out and smelled the fresh air. It was nice to get out of the city once in a while, if only for once a year. I walked to the old willow tree, stroking its trunk.

I looked out at the mountains. It all looked so beautiful, so unreal... When suddenly, I thought I saw a red train in the distance... It couldn't be. The train station was miles away, we had only approached on foot. I took my eyes off the train, and started towards the house.

The antique furniture was so carefully made, and the porcelain vases priceless. I had barely gone up the stairs when my aunt called me down. We had to leave, but I couldn't help but notice an owl in the distance...