Chapter 11

A/N: wizards have so much cool stuff yet they still need to brush their teeth manually...=_=

Also, this is the shagging chapter.>~<

-------------Cassie's POV-------------

*yawn* Rise and-

This isn't my dormitory.

This isn't my bed.

OH GOSH I'M IN THE SAME BED AS MALFOY.

I spotted a small vial on the floor.

I sniffed it. Just as I suspected.

Amortentia.

I carefully and quietly snuck out of the room and the Slytherin common room.

I ran up the hallway and-

'Ron! I was looking for you! I've missed you! Well actually I wouldn't know cause of the amortentia but I'm sure deep down I really missed youuuuu!'

I wrapped my arms around him.

'Yeah Ginny told me! How did you escape?'

'Malfoy is a real lazy bum. And he forgot to give me amortentia regularly. I'm so glad it's a weekend! I want you badly.'

Ron blushed.

I grabbed his hand and ran to the Gryffindor common room, said the password and went up to the 4th year boys dormitory. Most people went to have breakfast and left the dormitories. Just as I expected, the room was empty.

I kissed him passionately. He put his hands behind my waist and pushed me against the wall. I wrapped my left arm around his neck and pulled away to catch my breath. I let my right hand travel down slowly from his neck to just above the belt.

He gulped. I could see his wand sticking out of his trousers. I giggled, then he blushed. I started stroking it gently while french kissing him simultaneously. His hands slid under my skirt and settled on my bum. I let out a small gasp. 'Cassie...' Ron moaned.

------------Ginevra's POV--------------

I noticed Cass and Ron running up the stairs. *smirks* what are they up to now?

I love how they let girls in the boys' dormitories.

'Having fun?' *opens door*

The first thing I saw was Cassie,um, doing inappropriate stuff.

'OH MY GOD THIS ISN'T EVEN FUNNY. CASSIE! HOW COULD YOU!'

'Wait 'till we actually get to business.'

'You finally recovered and the first thing you do is go shag Ron?!'

'You can't blame me, he's irresistible. And of course we weren't going to.'

'We weren't?' Ron asked disappointedly.

'I'm waiting till after marriage. This is too young an age, anyway. And we haven't gotten together for even a month.'

'But we've known each other for more than 3 years!'

'You're so dirty.'

'Okay, come on Cass! Now tell me everything, starting from how Malfoy tortured you.' I hurried Cassie out, glared at Ron and slammed the door shut.

--------------Cassie's POV----------------

'Why did you do that?! Now you made it awkward! Do you seriously need me to go get Harry for you?'

Ginny blushed. 'Uh... what are you talking about?!'

'Have you even done anything with Harry yet?!'