Chapter 7

A/N: lucky numba 7!! Lol >~<

There might be some Frozen related stuff in here...;)

I haven't been on in AGES. No excuse.

This will be EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRAx100 times long.

Anyways, hope ya like, follow, vote comment and all that •3•~<3

-------------------------------------------

Year 4 at Hogwarts

----------------Cassie POV-------------

'Wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up!!'I pounced onto Ginny's bed. We had become good friends.

'Go back to sleep!' Ginny groaned.

'I can't, it's 6:30.'

'6:30?! What kind of a person wakes up at 6:30 am?!' 'I never said it was am' I smiled cheekily. 'What?!' Isn't it Monday?' Ginny shrieked. 'Just kidding, it's am.'

'What is all that noise?!' Hermione said. 'I'm trying to get a good rest here. I only got in bed at 2:00 and had trouble falling asleep 'till 3:00!'

'Who told you to do homework?'

'It's due today! You wouldn't know, since you never do any work at all!'

'Actually,' I replied smoothly.' I finished it at 9:00 already.' I smirked.

'How DO you get work done so quickly?' Ginny questioned. 'Magic.' Her eyes widened. 'Just kidding! Of course I didn't. I just don't want to finish it at the last minute, that's all.'

'Well, I... You don't take as many classes as I do!' Hermione frantically searched for a comeback. 'Who can you blame but yourself.' I retorted. 'I think I'm going down to have breakfast. Ginny?' 'No thanks.'

I smirked as I walked out of the portrait hole and thought of my... Victory? I casually looked out of the tiny window things in the corridor. The weather looks nice. This is gonna be a good day. 'Whoa!' I tripped and fell onto something squishy. 'Oops I'm so- oh.'

It was Ron. Apparently he wasn't looking where he was going, either. ' Sorry.' I pulled him up to his feet. 'Just like old times, eh?' I chuckled. Ron forced a smile. I'm so awkward.

'Yea... well, bye.' He rushed past me towards the Gryffindor common room.

Why was he out this early? Well, I guess that would be the case for me too, but I'm an early bird. I get the worm. Ew. But that means I get to hog breakfast. :D

----------------------------------------------

'You are so like Ron. Disgusting. How can you eat like that?' Ginny winced at my lack of manners. Well, it's not like she's all posh and classy and stuff. 'I love food. And food loves me.' I paused to answer her, and continued. Ginny just shook her head and started cutting her toast up into tiny pieces.

'Don't act extra posh just to prove me..a pig. Anyways, I am so not.' And I continued stuffing scrambled egg into my mouth. I wouldn't call it a pie hole, I don't like pies.

'Aah! I'm so full.' I got all up in her face. 'No don't-' I burped in her face.

'You're disgusting!' Ginny pouted, got up and left the Great Hall.

--------------Ron's POV-----------------

She's so cute like that. Take that, stupid sister. I still have more detention with Snape though. Is that bacon?

--------------Cassie POV-----------------

'Let It Go, let it go, can't hold it ba-'

'Are you singing?' Ginny said outside the bathroom door. Dang.