01: K-pop Thing

"Did you hear the news?" I looked at her with an eyebrow-raising for her behavior

"Is the sky falling? If not, I don't care." I bring back my attention to the burger I was really tempted to eat now.

We're in the cafeteria, munching on something. Hopefully, I can eat what I order coz my best friend turn into a clumsy worm I never want in my life.

"It's more important to that!" And then she started to shout at a high pitch. "Kim Taehyung has transferred to our school! How on earth you're not excited!"

"Ooh. Is that the kpop thing you're crazy about?" I sarcastically asked.

"You're teasing me again. Can you be more of a supportive best friend, Irene?"

I'm not a hater at all. I just don't see the sense why some people are so crazy about kpop.

"I am! Who said I don't? Remember, I was the one waiting with you for the ticket selling that's like a million years before it opens. That's a point."

She rolled her eyes, letting me know that I win the argument.

"Okay, you win." I pointed the burger on her with a simple smirk from me.

"Of course. I always won. Who said I don't?"

After I said that, I didn't notice a stranger passing by. Not knowing I'll meet a tornado of problem, just like entering a maze.

KIM TAEHYUNG IS HEREEE!!

"Why is Mt. Everest here?"

 Everest here?"