10: Not Today

"I can't absorb it, Seulgi-ah

"I can't absorb it, Seulgi-ah."

I buried my face in the book. We were at a cafe inside the school as I was reviewing for the upcoming exam next week. Also, I need to attend class at SM tonight.

"Jhopeeee! Oh my gaaad. Those moves" She was listening to Kpop with an earphone connected to her laptop. "Oh my gaaad. Those moves."

"Why did I bring her?" I asked myself as I encourage myself to study. I yawned but I fight it.

I look at the clock. At 2 pm we have a theater play that we need to watch as a popular celebrity invited to act.

"Little baechu." I breathe deeply as he touches my shoulders and resting his chin at my head. "Studying is stress you. Try dating me, it will always feels good."

"Sorry, darling. My sched is full." And I removed his hands out of my shoulders. "That hurts." He pinches my cheeks making me madder.

He sits beside me as his annoying smile didn't leave his face.

"They say, the more you hate, the more you love. Don't be shy to express yourself, Bae Joo Hyun."

"Don't call me on my full name! It's making me old." I hit his shoulder out of my anger. "Is it funny, huh?!"

"I-it hurts!" He demands as he touches the area where it sore. "You're my future brutal girlfriend. I really need an insurance soon."

I look at him madly as he raise his hand to make a peace sign to apologize.

"Oh! Seulgi is here." Seulgi suddenly removes her earphone as Taehyung is trying to get her attention.

"Hi Tae. Oh! By the way, can you give me my gift for Jhope? I'll think he will like it. Kyaaaah!" She cheerfully favored.

"No problem. I already introduce you to Jhope." Taehyung smile and Seulgi touches my hands out of joy.

"R-really?" She was speechless. "I think I can die now, Irene." She looks at me with an innocent look."

"Don't say--"

"Taehyung?" I immediately froze as I heard that voice. I didn't have the strength to look back.

"Bogum?"

As I was looking with my peripheral vision, Taehyung stands to hug the one who calls him.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked.

"I have an appointment here." He answered with a giggle. "So you're with your friends."

"Hi Park Bogum! I'm a fan of yours." Seulgi greeted him with joy. "Irene, it's Park Bogum!"

I slowly turn around and smiled at him and his eyes widened. "B-bogum-shii"

I was having eye contact with my ex which no one knows I own before.