20: Kinda Weak

"That's for hurting, Sana! Loser!" I heard some girls threatening me outside the cubicle I use in the girl's comfort room after they pour me a bucket of water while I'm inside the cubicle

"That's for hurting, Sana! Loser!" I heard some girls threatening me outside the cubicle I use in the girl's comfort room after they pour me a bucket of water while I'm inside the cubicle. "Soon, I'll pour some mud on you! Remember that!"

As soon as I heard them leave and close the door, my tears fall continuously. I feel my whole body was so weak that even breathing while crying was so difficult. I continue crying because I hold my tears for so long. Did I really deserve this?

When I get together myself. I wipe my tears and go out of the cubicle. I saw myself like a mess. My uniform was dripping wet and also my hair. I have a class that I need to go within an hour and I look like this. When I think of those thoughts, I cry again at the sink. 

After that day, Sana's fans backlash me with hate through personal and social. It was full of harsh words that really kills me every time I encounter one. 

Sana's fame helps her to gain support from others to make me look bad at the scenario. She plays dirty to me. She had made the whole university believe that I use Taehyung as my rebound that night. Everyone thinks I'm a two-timer girl using two famous people to gain fame. 

I leave the restroom with my uniform still wet and I still can't stop myself from crying. I walk myself straight even thou I don't know where my feet will bring me.

"Little baechu!" I saw him run towards me in a blurred vision before I blacked-out.

---

"Someone bullies my sister! I cannot believe this!" I hear Jin's voice as I open my eyes. "I'm gonna report this. I NEED MY LAWYER!"

I hear the other guys nervously laugh at Jin. "Hehe.. Cool down, my friend. Why don't we just take a deep breath for a moment." I hear Jhope responding to Jin's temper.

"Yes, calm down." RM also hop in to help.

"You're freaking out." Jungkook added.

"I-I'm I? I'm i? I'm I? 'coz WHO DOESN'T?!" He answered irritatedly

"I-I'm I? I'm i? I'm I? 'coz WHO DOESN'T?!" He answered irritatedly. The members just shut their mouth like it was glued up. "My sister had blacked-out! And what I'm I gonna do? Chill? Maybe THAT'S gonna help but NOOO! You heared me? Nooooo!"