05: Keeping Secrets

"The concert has not yet finished

"The concert has not yet finished. Why do we have to go home early?" Bea asked as I was pulling her out of the place.

"My brother Jin is inside this building! My eomma will be mad if that monster will spoil! This is why I hate having a brother aaargh!"

"Ohmaygaaaaad! Oppa Jin-ah and you are siblings! Why am I so blessed?!" I was started to feel the awkwardness after knowing that if anybody knows about this, my life will be in danger.

"Be quiet!" I'm searching for anybody who can hear us. "Please don't tell anybody. I'm begging you. I'll make a way you can meet Jhope but please keep this as a secret."

She smiles as she was not affected by what I said. "Of course! I'll keep this as a secret but I still want to meet Jhope, all right?"

I smile at her. "Why does a person like you landed to be my friend? Like what the heck?"

"LITTLE BAECHU!!" We turn around as someone calls my name. "Where are you going?"

He runs towards us. He was showering on his own sweat. "And why did you follow us? The concert is still going on."

I admit. He was handsome still.

As he stops in front of us, he was running out of breath and I can tell that he was really tired.

I get the towel at my bag and pat the sweat around his forehead. "Stop this sweet thing in front of a single. I can kill anyone for not seeing Jhope right now." Bea said.

He was looking at me which makes me awkward so I just gave the towel to him.

"We just really have to go home," I explain as I was not having eye contact to him at all.

"Your lying, little baechu." He said. "Who among my groupmates did you like? Don't lie." He asked seriously as his tone lowers.

"Who said I have any interest in your groupmates?" I annoyingly asked.

"You're looking at Hyung Jin as we are performing." He was really a different Taehyung right now. As if a spirit enters his body.

"And what if I am?" I said with strong eye contact with him. "What's the issue about that?"

He became silent. He looks down and raises his head afterward. "Answer me." I was still waiting for his answer.

"Nevermind. I'll just drive you home." He follows it with a smile, a fake one.

" He follows it with a smile, a fake one