12: Exposed

Irene and Taehyung was officially a couple now

"Irene!" My coach suddenly calls my name. "Still sleepy? We have a deadline to follow, sweetie."

"I'm so sorry." I bow by my embarrassment and immediately look at her. "I was just thinking about--"

"Maybe have a break first. I think your tired." And then she leaves the room.

I let myself falls down at the floor of the dance room as I was looking at my reflection in the mirror. "Why are you so affected by that issue? Geez."

After that issue got expose, Jin was calm after all. I'm surprised by that. He explained that he doesn't believe to that because he knows that by taehyung's childish attitude he doesn't pass my standard.

My brother know me but I'm guessing not really.

My phone suddenly rings and I slide myself to my bag at the bench. "Who message me?" I asked myself while searching for my phone. "Oh its my partner at the issue."

+ taehyungieee 💩 : Lets video call 😊

"Jeez. What this alien need?" I started the videocall and he was pouting.

 What this alien need?" I started the videocall and he was pouting

+ Me : What did you want? I'm at the SM building right now.

I move around with the camera to let him see the room. Nothing interested but he is still pouting and I'm starting to raise my brow at him.

+ Him : I just wanted to check my girlfriend.

And then he follows it with a wink. I rolled my eyes at him and the edge of his lips rose.

+ Me : You don't have a girlfriend here. Besides your dead if they found out that if you have one.

+ Him : I'm already dead by your beauty. What else do I have to do? I'm thinking of marrying you.

I can't stop to smile of what he just say. I didn't think his this cheesy.

+ Me : Marry your ass, Kim.

+ Him : Your blushiiiing.

I immediately tilted the camera angle upward to hide my cheeks because I can't stop smiling.

+ Him : By the way, I'm at a ramen shop outside the SM building. I'm calling it a date.

I look at the time on my phone and its already lunch and I'm also hungry. I want to eat now. My stomach started to growl.

+ Me : Wait me there! Don't eat, okay?

I hang up the call and grab my bag to leave the room quickly but I froze when I open the door. I'm dead.

"J-jin oppa?" His shook as well.

Shit.

————

————

Sorry for the lame and late update. The HELL week of my school life came and I got sick as the time my sembreak has come. I'm working on my schedule again :>