02: Seatmate

"We have a new student

"We have a new student. Mr. Kim Taehyung."

Everyone clap as he bows in front of us and I'm hearing some girls murmuring about their excitement having him as a classmate.

"So have a sit beside.." And our teacher glance at every corner of our room. Finding a spot for him, hopefully away from me.

It's making me sweat right now which her gaze is going for my area.

I'm terrified because my seatmate has been transferred out last week.

Taehyung and I have eye contact which make the corner of his lips rose.

"Can I have that sit, ma'am?" Taehyung asked the teacher and pointed the sit beside me that is close to the window.

"No problem. Sit beside, Irene." I was shocked at how special he is to be allowed to choose his own chair.

"He's going to sit at my back!" Seulgi, my addicted kpop best friend, whispering at a high pitch.

"I'll be happier if he was away from me." Looking at him with my two brows that's about to connect while he was walking his way to his chair.

I'm focusing my body to our teacher while my sight was only at him while he was walking to reach his desk.

"I'll meet soon for sure if you continue that." He said after his butt stick at the chair and slowly look at me.

"W-well, I'm not looking at you," I said as my face has turned disgusted and I fixed my posture. "You're just assuming."

"Liars go to hell." I immediately turn to his side with a shocked reaction and a mouth wide open.

I'm more pissed that he is looking at the front and just giggle to annoy me more.

"Don't worry." He looks at me with his annoying smile is getting into my nerves. "The devil will never accept you."

"But I know how to make the devil cry," I said with a smirk. "And you're the devil of my life."

"Little baechu's devil. I like that but I can show you something."

"What is it?" I'm really pissed by him.

"How heaven feels."