03: His Tutor

"I don't think you need a tutor

"I don't think you need a tutor." He's making this innocent look of him so he can use the kindness left in me.

We are here at the library because this devil asks our teacher if I can tutor him. As I know, I was forced.

"Why not?" He asked. I pointed to the test paper I made for him. 100 percent perfect. "I don't think I'm that smart."

He stretches his arms. He put it on the top of the table and making it a pillow for his head to rest facing me.

"Teach me more." I beat his head hard with the nearest notebook I can reach. He lifts his head up. "Your so sadist, little baechu." Etching the soreness on his skin.

"Don't let me use this thick dictionary to you." He fixes his posture being afraid of my aura. "So let's start agai--"

"Let's make a deal." I look at him curiously after he cuts what I'm talking about. "Don't worry, no one will die."

"Okay.. so what is it?" By the smile he has right now, I don't trust him.

"If I got a perfect score again, you'll be going to an event where I will perform next week." My brows raise at him. "The two of us will date... Like a couple"

"And if you lost?" I asked even I feel chills after what he just said. "Give me a good one."

"Two tickets and free lightstick for you. Also, you can go to the backstage without any problem." He said. "It's a good one." And a smirk of him follows.

"Where is the good there?" I asked madly. "You're just playing with me." I was about to stand when he held my wrist to stop me. "What?"

"Don't be KJ, little baechu. Maybe I'm the one who will enjoy but it is all-expense paid by me."

"I don't want any of the choices, okay? Even you." And I smile at him fakely.

"Did you know that my charm cannot be resisted by anyone?" He pulls the test paper to his side and starts answering.

"You will experience a free date with the one and only.." He glances at me and smirks. "Kim Taehyung, baby."

Does he really gonna perfect the exam? With that smirk. Damn! I'm in trouble.

 Damn! I'm in trouble