06: Cornered

"Irene-ah!" All my senses wake up as he calls me

"Irene-ah!" All my senses wake up as he calls me. "Respect the food in front of you."

Jin yells at me as I was falling asleep while eating the food he made for me. I was lacking some sleep because as a trainee and a student is difficult.

Yes, I'm a trainee. I love dancing but being with my brother in one building is not an option for me. That's why I'm training in SM ent.

"Mianhe. (Sorry)" I apologize as I started to eat again. I gaze at the clock and I started to move quickly. "I'm gonna be late."

"This is happening all the time." He said as he was clearing up the mess at the dining table. "I'm staying at work for the whole night. So I'm gonna fetch after your class."

"What?" It's a no for me. I have to attend this afternoon's training. "I need to do something important this afternoon."

"What is it? I'll excuse you. You know eomma was in abroad right now and she doesn't want to leave you alone in here." He explained. 

I need to do something. Our coach will be mad if I don't attend. I already missed two days of training this week.

"I'll just call you," I said and wave at him to say goodbye.

---

"Bravo, Irene!" My coach congrats me as I dance in front of her the dance she assigns me. "Still needs some improvements but you've done great."

"Thank you," I answered. "I'm glad I pass your standards. I'll work hard more to make it better."

"I'm still hoping you can debut soon. By the way, you can go home now. It's late already, I can drive you."

"I can handle myself but thank you for the concern, ma'am." I bowed and we smile at each other before I left the room.

As I go out of the building, I was texting Jin to fetch me at the cafe near the SM building. I need to keep this as a secret.

I ordered myself a cup of hot choco as I was waiting for my brother to fetch me.

"Little baechu?" I know it's Taehyung. I lift my head up and Taehyung was looking at me shocked. He was in disguise.

"Why are you here?" I stand up and pull him out of the cafe. "How did you know I'm here?"

"I was fetching Hyung Jin's sister." He explained and still shocked. "He said that she's wearing.."

He was looking at me from head to toe. I'm also searching myself.

"A cute smile like yours."

————

————

Jimin was my reaction xD