14: Confession

"Little baechu

"Little baechu." I turn my head around as I heard taehyung calling me in a serious tone. "Why are you ignoring my calls? It's a little rude."

Our exam had just finished. I was ready to leave the room but he calls me. "I'm busy." I answered him with a smile and bring my bag to leave.

I walk quickly to leave the room. I feel he was following me so I let my feet help me to escape which led me to the garden.

Yes. I was ignoring him.

Why? Because he like me.

"Irene-ah!" I was pull and turned to face him. "Answer me. What did I have done?"

"Taehyung." I'm trying myself to escape my hands from him but it just not working. "W-what is wrong with ignoring you? You can find new friends because your famous so let me leave."

"I don't want, little baechu." He said.

"Why? I'm cold to you everytime. I bully you everyday. I hate you, taehyung!" I said with all my strength. I bend my head down to cover my face from his reaction.

"I like you." I turn my head up and look at him confuse in his eyes. "Finally, I can tell you. I like you, Irene. I like you so much."

When his smile shows up, my heart broke into pieces. This is a problem.

"Y-you like me? Why? How?" I'm really shocked to know from him. "So that's why you gave me a chocolate on White Day?"

"Yup. Your really smart, little baechu." And then he messes up my hair. He lean forward to my ear. "I have a biggest crush on you." He whisper.

"H-how?" I curiously asked.

"We're classmates on kindergarten." He smiles and I'm trying myself to have a memory that will flashes in my brain. "I'm the boy who bullies you back then and.. your first kiss."

"WHAT?! YOUR MY FIRST KISS? Stop joking around!" I'm really doing my best to remember how he becane  my first kiss.

"You'll remember, sweetie." He lean towards me. He cup my cheeks and kisses my forehead. My heart beats so fast.

I was froze for a second before taehyung landed on the ground right infront of my eyes.

Bogum punch taehyung in the face.

"WHO SAID YOU CAN KISS, IRENE, HUH?!" I stop Bogum from going near to taehyung. I'm worried for taehyung who has a wound on his lips and cheeks. "STAY AWAY FROM HER!"

Taehyung laugh and wipe away his blood from his lips. He stand up and look to Bogum in eye to eye.

"I'm not going away from my happiness. I like Irene and Im not giving up on her. So, don't you dare tell me what to do. I'm Kim Taehyung, not your slave."