15: There's a Girl

"23rd

"23rd.. Found it."

I look up from the gate all the way to the roof of a house which is like a mansion to me. I press the door bell waiting a response while holding a plastic with a jjangmyeon inside.

Yesterday after the fight, I didn't see taehyung again. I was worried if he feeling okay after what happened. So I make an excuse to Jin just to visit him right now.

"Who is it?" A girl opened the gate with a brow raising for my presense. Taehyung has a girl on his house? Tsk, player.

"Is taehyung there?"

"Do you have an appointment with him? Oh, maybe you're a fan of him? No appointment, you can't see him." She's about to closed the door for me but I stop it. "What?!"

"I-I'm his classmate. We are very close friends." I said.

"I'm not riding your excuses. Maybe just go to his concert than being this scary stalker of him. So go now and leave!"

I give up on stoping the door and let her close it. "Wait!" A familiar low tone voice wakes my hope. "Let her in. She's a friend."

I heard her sigh and giving me a sharp look while opening the door for me. I'm starting to be mad to this beyotch.

"Why are you here?" Taehyung ask as he approaches to me. "You also bring a jjangmyeon. Are you sick?" He put his palm in my forehead.

I immediately remove it. "I'm not sick." I smile. "Your house is huge. Millionaire by 20s."

"I'm just a regular man." He put his arms around my shoulder heading towards his house. He grab the plastic from my hand. "Let's it this at the dining."

"Taehyung-ah! I thought we're watching a movie right now. This is so unfair!" The girl earlier is having a trantum which let taehyung leave me and go to her.

"We can do that later." He look at me and smile. "Let's watch movies with Irene. She's gonna enjoy it."

"But I want to solo you." He hug taehyung at the stomach which makes me gasp out of shock. "Please? Pretty Pretty Pleaseeee?"

"Sana, don't be selfish right now. Irene was here to visit me so we will treat her special."

Sana is the name? Oh now I know. She has this angelic face but her attitude has a huge difference about it.

Looking at him hugged by Sana is making me feel, i don't know. Maybe jealous? Like I wanted to set them apart so badly. It feels weird.

"I'm leaving." I said.

"But you just arrived." Taehyung look disappointed but the girl behind him is not. "I'll drive you home." Sana let her go as he approach me.

"Jin was calling." I bring oit my phone. "I'll be dead if he didn't see me home at this time."

I didn't let him answer. I just leave his house. I'm being weird but my body doesn't want to stay on that situation.

 I'm being weird but my body doesn't want to stay on that situation