04: Attention

Did you think he perfect it? No

Such a dork. He only has one mistake and I'm literally laughing at him like I'm about to die.

His mistake? He answered barney as the three-headed dog of the underworld.

His excuse. "That's why many people lie... to meet barney!" I know it's corny but how proud he is about his self, triggered me.

"Bae Joo Hyun!" My sense wakes up as Bea calls my name. "Do we literally have to waste the free ticket, huh?"

"I don't want to go. I'll just wait for you here." I rest my body at a bench outside the venue. She's giving me her beast mode look with matching cross-arm.

"Ireneeee! Taehyung will be mad plus I need to see Jhope! And if you're like that, I can kill you right noooow!"

She's literally making me laugh every time she's mad at me. "Okay. Just for the sake of our friendship, I'll come inside."

"Thank God!" She pulls my hands excitedly. "Let's go!"

We went inside and a bunch of fangirls is inside the venue. I feel cringe and shocked when I see some pictures and posters of Taehyung holding by his fans.

We find our seat and I automatically lock myself in there. I'm thinking to escape from here and just want to watch Netflix right now.

"Why are these people so loud? I'm literally deaf before my 30s." I said to myself is like an old woman being annoyed by the noise.

"JHOPEEEEE YAAAAH! OHMAYGAAAAD! WOOOOOO!" Seulgi shouted as the lights started to light up and everyone is turning into an animal who escapes from the zoo.

I was sitting bored here as fuck when suddenly I feel my back straightened by the presence of Taehyung coming out of the stage.

Our eyes met but I look away and just looking at his other members. I feel like I can't stand any eye contact with him anymore.

I look at other members and glancing whoever gets my attention. "Why does my brother here?" I look at a smiling good looking guy.

"Don't look at other guys

"Don't look at other guys." My attention got by the one and only Taehyung. He's holding a mic with a mad look for me.

"Just look at me, little baechu."