21: Speechless

"And that's the name of the girls that will be part of the group that will debut soon

"And that's the name of the girls that will be part of the group that will debut soon. Congratulations again and that's all for today ladies."

My whole body went weak.

I cannot believe I didn't make it.

I'm filled with mixed emotions. That I can't express out loud. "Maybe being an Idol is not really meant for me."

Even thou I feel a little jealous of the girls that been called still, I'm so happy for them. Especially to Seulgi. Wait a minute, KANG SEULGI?!

"Oh my gosh! Seulgi was a trainee too?!" I whisper to myself as I gather back my senses.

I get my coat and left our studio. Just like the other batch was dismissed. We have the same dismissal time today because of the management's order.

We didn't see each other because we are from a different batch of trainees. Each batch of trainees doesn't mix with another batch of trainees because of strict schedules and rules regarding this. They want to limit the number of each batch so that they can focus on training each trainees' talents. That's why some girl group that SM debut at first is really shy to each other or some members of it is really close to one another.

I waited outside to see Seulgi come out from any studio she was in. When my sight finds her, she was continuing to wipe her face even tho she can't stop crying. Such a baby.

 Such a baby

"Seulgi!"

"I-irene?!" She was shocked that she quickly wipes her tears and run towards me. We hug each other. "I didn't know that you're a trainee also. I thought you hate Kpop."

"You didn't tell me either that you're a trainee too," I answered as we parted from the hug. "Congratulations Ddeulgi! You're going to debut soon!" I'm so happy to imagine that my best friend is going to be an idol that my eyes started to be watery.

"D-don't cry!" Seulgi scolded me as she was about to cry again. "I-I hate you!"

"I-I'm really happy for you." And we didn't notice that we are both crying now.

"T-thank you." She responds. "I wish we can debut at the same time."

"I-It's okay. " I wipe my cheeks and smiles at her. "At least now, I have a best friend that is soon to be a Kpop idol."

We continue our conversation outside the SM building, I can't believe that Seulgi was a trainee for seven years. She was really working hard to get her dream. I'm really happy that she was chosen to debut.

Suddenly, my phone rings. We stop walking as I pick up my phone. "Hello, Jin... Yes, I'm coming home... Wait, what?... Excuse me! I'm not you're assistant... You're old enough to go home alone... Don't yell at me!... All right. I'm coming with Seulgi. Byeeee!"

"Why is my name involved? A-and where we going, huh?" I smiled as Seulgi was confused about the call I had.

"It was Jin. He was drunk and he needs my help." I sarcastically respond as I was still annoyed about going to BigHit. Now that I have a reason to see Taehyung, it kinda sucks because until now he doesn't talk to me. He always avoids me when I was visiting Jin.

---

We come to the BigHit building. We commute but I assured Seulgi that I will take her home with Jin's car. I have my license but my family didn't allow me to bring my car from home so that Jin can fetch me and lessen the possibility that I can have a boyfriend in the city.

A worker said that Bangtan was in the cafeteria. As we walk towards there, 6 meters away from the entrance, I can hear Jin's voice spreading all over the cafeteria. "Why is my brother, Jin?"

"Wah-what I shink w-we should duu. WE SHOULD DRINK MORE!!!" And Jin raises his shot glass and others follow. 

"Kim Seokjin! Get your ass over here!" I said and the whole Bangtan look at me in shock

"Kim Seokjin! Get your ass over here!" I said and the whole Bangtan look at me in shock. We walk closely more towards their table. I was looking for Taehyung but he was not with them. Is he still avoiding me? I'm confused about the changes in his mood these days.

"H-Heyy S-Seulgi.." Jimin drunkenly calls Seulgi's attention as he leans his chin on his arm that he put on the top of the backrest of the chair. 

"H-hello.." Seulgi shyly greets him back as Jimin's gaze was making her uncomfortable.

"Y-you're SO beauf-tish-ful hehe." I hit his head hard to wake up his senses. "AHHHHH! IT HURTS!" He gives me a mad look after while rubbing the area I hit. 

I look over at Jin again and he was knockdown by the amount of alcohol he takes. "Why are you, my brother?" 

Seulgi and I guided him to the car. He almost puked at me in the way but he found a garbage bin near us. I felt sorry for the one who will gonna get that garbage. We went to the restroom first to clean him and we continue our way to the car. 

I cannot believe he drinks so much. They are actually preparing for a world tour with just a week left of practice. He should be working on his papers but there he is drinking loads of alcohol into his body.

"I think he will puke again," Seulgi said as we put him at the backseat of the car. I look at Jin and he was wasted from being so drunk. He occupies the whole backseat as he lay down.

"Okay, get inside the car and I'll get some plastic inside. Wait for me here." I said and I run towards the building again. I'm running as fast as I can to the cafeteria again and get some plastic. 

"She didn't debut." I stop as I heard Sana's voice. I walk towards a wall that is near the entrance from where I can clearly hear the conversation. "Irene is so delusional after all. Her dreams will just crash just like her."

"Don't say that." I freaked out a little as I heard Taehyung's voice. "She works really hard."

"Really?" And I heard Sana's laugh. "Then tell her EVERYTHING." What is she talking about?

"You know I can't." He responded with a soft husky voice and I was left with many questions in my mind right now. I have no idea about what on earth are they talking about. 

"It's your idea after all. Don't tell me you fall in love with her."

"No." He answered and I felt an ache on my heart. "She already falls in love with me. I remember seeing her face when I didn't call her little baechu." I'm speechless.

"Bogum, will literally kill you after he finds out." And Sana follows it with a laugh. Even thou the words I hear hurts me I still want to hear Taehyung's answers. I am like an idiot standing here. The one who didn't know that everything was a lie.

"Well, let him be. He's the main reason after all and using Irene is the best way for my revenge for Hanna."