19: Tension

"Is she the girl that Taehyung kissed that night?"

"I heard that she uses black magic. The thing that desperate girls want to use."

"OH MY GOD! Really?! I should have thought of that."

"Whatever. Don't be a loser like her."

I'm already deaf to those girls in my school whose mouths are stinky as a fish. They are so many here at the cafeteria. Everywhere I look, they just appear. I really hate when I'm the center of attention in a not-so-good reason to be with. And also, I really hate being called DESPERATE. Like what the hell?!

"Heyy!" Seulgi got my attention when she pats my shoulder. She put down her food tray and sit beside me. "Whatchu THINKING, little cabbage?" Asking me with a sarcastic grin on his face.

"Don't call me like that," I answered in an irritated tone without looking at her.

"But you like it when he calls you like that." I immediately look at her and she just gives me a clever sarcastic smile that boils the anger inside me. 

"NO." Defending myself from the teasing she might do to me. "I don't like it when he calls me like that. It annoys me, O-KAY? That's the main reason why he gives me that nickname. You just think it in a different perspective that will never EVER happened." 

"So, how's Taehyung's lips?"  I almost choked to death as Seulgi asks with her brows moving up and down. I roll my eyes but she was still annoying me. I can't finish my food. "IRENE, ANSWER MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

"Taste like lips, but tastier," I answer so she can stop annoying me. "You happy now?"

"Oh really?" My whole body suddenly froze because of the voice I hear behind me. I'm praying inside my brain for all the miracles that I wish I can deal with this. "So, you REALLY like kissing him after all?"

My heart beats faster than my brain works right now. I don't have the power to look at her as I sense the aura she has right now. Sana was really mad at me. 

"She's not lik---" I stop Seulgi from defending me. Her innocence doesn't suit her to be a bad girl. 

"Don't start a scene, Sana." I said as I stand up to face her. She was wearing her luxurious branded clothes and expensive shoes. Her arms are crossed with a green Hermes bag hanging on it. I saw people around us are thrilled to gather some information about what we are talking about. 

"Everyone sees the picture that night, Irene. The night you use Taehyung as your rebound to make your ex-boyfriend Bogum JEALOUS!" Everyone was shocked like me with the story she makes up. "Anyone knows Taehyung was my partner that night, then you're gonna use him? Like who are you miss NOBODY." You bitch. 

"I'M.NOT.USING.HIM." I emphasize to defend myself from her alleged. I felt anxious as I see people looking like me with judgment. It was draining my confidence to face them after this.

"Don't deny it. I know it's your plan to be an idol also, right?" She said with a smirk. I clenched my fist as my temper is boiling up to my limit point. I know she is an idol, but I know to punch someone like her right in the face. 

"What's happening?" Taehyung suddenly stops the tension roaming around. He looks at us to find out what is happening. "What are you doing here?" He asked Sana who was shocked by his presence.

"Calm that bitch down. She was starting a war." I said to Taehyung in a lower tone. I turn around and pick up my meal tray. "Let's go." I said to Seulgi and she nodded.

"Irene." I stop and turn to her as she calls my name. "Remember, don't kiss a guy who was not yours." Everyone was really enjoying the show. It kinda annoys me.

I smirk and walk closer to her still holding my meal tray. "Is he yours?" I asked in an attitude way to Sana but she just went speechless.

"No?" I asked sarcastically. "So, you better shut your mouth." Then I follow a smile afterward before leaving her.

She can never have Taehyung. Like EVER! Tsk! W-wait... Nevermind.

 Nevermind

________________________________________________________________________________

: sorry, kinda busy