08: Challenge

"Little baechuuu

"Little baechuuu." I turn around as I see him at school again. He's been excused for two days for his work.

"Don't look back," I said to myself. I hug my books tightly and walk as quickly as I can.

Suddenly, I shockingly stop when my backpack was grab. "What is your problem?" I asked madly as I turn around and he removes his hands at my bag.

"Why so serious?" He asked in a sad tone. "Your so cute when you walk. You look like a penguin." And his annoying laugh follows.

"Is it funny? Is it?" Even thou I'm super mad, he will not be serious to deal with it. "What do you need?"

"My reward date." I rolled my eyes as he flashes a smile to me. "Remember. You promised."

"I never promise to you!"

"Okay. Even it's blackmailing, we have a deal right?"

"Fine."

---

"What is that?" I was looking at a bouquet of flowers he was about to give me.

"Flowers?" He innocently asked. "Jin said that his sister likes roses. He doesn't said the color so I brought different colors and still have three roses. Do you know what that means?"

"I'm entering hell?" I answered and he suddenly rubs his nape.

"I think when your eomma is pregnant with you, your mother drunk."

He gives me the roses which are literally beautiful. It has different colors and three red roses forming like a heart in the middle.

"I think you don't like it anyway." He's about to grab the bouquet but I immediately hug the bouquet.

"I-I... I like it." I answer as I was looking at the bouquet. I slowly raise my heads up. "It's my first time to receive a bouquet."

"Really? No one courted you?" I asked. His forehead was wrinkled. "You're just kidding right?"

"Many boys courted me but their gifts never come to me," I answered. "My brother is so over-protective. He doesn't let anyone court me."

"So I am.. the first one?" He asks while smiling. "And also you never had a boyfriend? It means.."

"It's impossible idiot." His face became gloomy and I can't stop myself from laughing. "First, my brother will not let you court you. Second, you're an idol and you are taking care of your career. And lastly, I'm not into."

"Are you trying to kill me, bae joo hyun?" I know that he is already mad. His face got blank.

I walk towards him and look at him eye to eye. "I'm giving you a challenge."

"