11: That's Jealousy

Bogum just smiled at me

Bogum just smiled at me. I look away to stop the awkwardness I was feeling.

"Did the two of you know each other?" Taehyung asked as he was scratching his head.

"Yes," Bogum answered. I look at him and signal him to keep quiet. "She goes to one of my fan signings."

"I didn't know you went on that." Seulgi cuts between and raises a brow at me. "Why did you lie about that, Irene-ssi?"

"Ahm... I-it's an emergency! Park Bogum was in town so I get the opportunity!" In her expression, I know she didn't believe it after all.

"I'm jealous." Taehyung was making a mad expression to me. "You're a fan of my best friend but you're my hater. My heart is bleeding, little baechu."

And his drama acting is shown.

---

"Park Bogum was really great at acting! Pluuus, he's so handsome."

We are heading out of the theater as the play was finish. Seulgi is really stan by Bogum's charm while Taehyung was still mad beside me.

I look at Taehyung, who was not leaving my side that is just listening to music by his earphone.

"Are you okay?" I asked him. I'm guilty that I hurt his feelings about the lie I made.

"I'm jealous." I just suddenly hit his shoulder. "What was that for?"

"To kill your confidence, jealous beef."

"I'm I looking like a cow? It's cook. Is it by my hotness?" Even thou I was cringe by his confidence, I manage to calm down as his smile shows up.

"Irene." I turn around and my whole body froze again. "Why?"

Taehyung stretch his hands to stop Bogum. "Your going near her. Just stopping her loving you." His voice sounds like an innocent child.

"Is she your girlfriend?" Bogum immediately looks at me by shocks.

"Technically--"

"Yes!" I cut Taehyung and the trio looks at me by what I said. "H-he's my boyfriend"

"TAEHYUNG WAS YOUR BOYFRIEND?!" Seulgi shouted and every one turn heads at us by surprise.

What have I done?