22: Answer

"Do you know any Hanna related to Taehyung?" I ask Bogum as he takes his first sip of coffee he ordered

I ask him to meet up in a cafe because I was still curious about Taehyung's plan of revenge for him. After I listened to what he says about Hanna yesterday, I immediately left the building and didn't tell anything to Seulgi or Jin.

"No." He responds as he puts back the cup to its place. "Why do you ask?"

"You don't know anyone?" I'm getting more desperate for the information I need about anything related to Hanna. "Did you do anything bad to Taehyung?"

"No. He's my best friend. Why would I do that?" I'm getting more pissed about how innocent he is.

"Are you sure?" I insistently ask him more. "Did you steal something from him? O-or make him jealous on purpose? O--"

"H-hold up, Irene. What are you talking about?" I became a little anxious as I feel like he is really innocent about what I've found out. "Why are you asking so many questions to me about something related to him?"

"Did you fall in love with other girls before?" I ignore his question and continue mine. He gives me a smirk with his eyes looking down. "Is there something funny about what I said?"

"You're really cute when you're jealous." My eyes widen as I hear his answer. I kick his legs and I heard him groan. "Of course, you are my first ever girlfriend and you know that. Damn! That hurts."

"You're still the same, tsk." I stand up and walk out of the cafe as I can't get any information to that jerk after all. I headed up to Jin's car I use as he has a hangover from the last night to notice it.

I was on the side of my car to open the door but suddenly someone pulls me. "I'm just joking, Irene." I just roll my eyes on his apology as a response. 

"Did I call a clown to meet up with me? No. So, if you'll gonna be just a jerk, then let me go." He let go of my hands and I turn around to open again the door of my car but suddenly I saw Taehyung driving a car passing by us.  "Taehyung." I whispered to myself and I immediately get to my car. 

"Wait! I'm coming with you!" Bogum runs to the other side of the car and hops in after he opens it quickly. "I don't think is this how a date should be."

We followed him on a distance. We don't have any idea where he's going. 

He suddenly turns to a cemetery entrance. "I think he is going to visit his grandmother," Bogum said. I think this will lead me to the answers to my questions. 

Taehyung gets out of his car after he parks. We just remain to distance ourselves from him. He walks to the back of his car and opens it to get the flowers he brings. 

"So what are we gonna do now?" Bogum asks as Taehyung was getting out of our sight.

"We're gonna get out of the car too," I respond to Bogum. "We're following him."

We follow him towards the graves. We hide behind a tree not far away from him. Taehyung was standing in front of a grave while holding his flowers. He looks at it for a minute before he bends his knees down to put the flowers to the grave.

I can't hear what he was saying to it but I can see his lips moving that tells me he is saying something. He was talking to it for a couple of minutes. Bogum was whining to me to go home because it must be just his grandmother after all but I use my deadly glare to make him shut up.

It works.

Finally, Taehyung has walked away to left. We waited for him to left the graveyard. 

"Let see who he visits."

_________________________

Park Hanna

Birth: January 14, 1998
Death: December 30, 2016

__________________________

"His grandma's name is Hanna?" Bogum asks as we stand in front of the grave. I can't remember any about her.

"Maybe." I answered. "Look. She's beautiful." I grab the picture frame and show it to Bogum.

He grabbed it and his eyes widen. "Oh." My brow rises to reaction towards the picture frame.

"You know her?" 

"Remember that hostage-taking 3 years ago?" He answers without looking at me.

"That hostage-taking in Seoul?"

"Yes." He answered followed by a deep breathe he made. "I was buying you a cake in a cake shop for a surprise at that time. It's a holiday week and it is almost new year that's why many people are getting cakes. She was also on the line and she notices me. She introduces herself to me because she said she was a fan of mine. We talk at the line and she tells me that she was buying a cake for her boyfriend, but suddenly a hostage-taker went inside the cafe. He grabbed Hanna uses her to protect himself from the police. She was crying at that time and she was looking at me for help. Even thou I tried to help her by trying to snatch the gun from the hostage-taker, he still presses it and shot Hanna."

"Oh my god." I gasp after hearing Bogum's story.

"But I didn't know that Taehyung knows her. He never mentions Hanna to anyone." He bends down to put back the picture frame to its place.

I look at the grave again as I wipe my cheeks that are wet from tears from listening to Bogum. As I read again Hanna's grave, I understand everything now.

"T-taehyung was her boyfriend," I said. "She was buying a cake for his birthday.."

Bogum left silent. He copes up with his emotion like a man. He just stares at the grave seriously.

"How did you know about Hanna?" He asks without looking at me. "Don't lie."

"Ahm..." I don't want to tell him about Taehyung's revenge plan. Everything will be chaotic even thou I'm out-raged deep inside.

"He's getting revenge. His best friend who he thinks killed his girlfriend."

"What are the two of you doing here?" My body froze as I heard his voice. 

"Taehyung, w-why didn't you tell us about Hanna?" I answered. I look at him straight to his eyes. My body weakens as I felt an ache to my heart as he can look at me strainght into my eyes knowing that he just uses me for his revenge. 

He doesn't responds. He just walks closer to me. When he's close enough, he raises his hands like he wants to touch my cheeks but I slap it away.

"Don't touch me!" I give him a dead glare while my tears falls down again. "I know everything now. I'm not gonna play your games anymore. I'm tired of crying and w the Taehyung I know."

Bogum pulls me on his side to hide me from Taehyung. "Don't involve her on this. She doesn't do anything. Irene must not be with you."

"And who she must be with? You? Remember, she's not yours anymore." Taehyung replied. "Irene, I can explain."

"I don't need your explanation nor, you."  I answered without looking at him. I don't want to feel the ache again. "Don't come near me again. Ever."

And I walk away. Just to hide the fact that I'm still weak to get rid of  someone I really love out of my life. Even, I wished to be with for eternity.