Chapter 8: Powers

So you mean to tell me that I have my inner power alive only because she felt threatened. What about when I was younger and was bullied.

But you didn't need me then. Did you bitch?

Yes I did.

No

Yes

No

Yes

Yes

No.SHIT

Gotcha

Now we can communicate but at most times I wish she would shut her damn mouth. She's a total bitch. Wait...does that mean I'm one too?

Yep. How can you not think that? I'm you dumbass.

Hmph..

"You can even communicate with our grimware's too." My mom and Christopher closed their eyes then two figures started to form in my mind. My mom was a child. She had her usual pale skin and long black hair but silver eyes. Christopher was a half dragon with both dragon and human characteristics. Curly, medium crimson hair with yellow cat like eyes. The only thing was he had tanned skin.

"So this is your Grimware." My childlike figures mom said with a high squeaky voice. When my mom opened her mouth she had two little fangs.

"You look lame!" My brother was rolling on the ground while his tail waged up and down.

"And looking like a lizard is nothing great either Chris." My Grimware has a big mouth. Chris stood up and walked in front of me. He was still taller so when he looked down I was looking up. My mom on the other hand was floating in the air above us watching this whole thing played out.

"You've got some never for a shadow lurker."

"And you've gots some balls for a fucking lizard."

"Language you two. I'm still here."

"Sorry mom"

"I pray that Charles isn't going to be a hot head."

Both of them left my mind zone and i was snapped out as well. Christopher eyes turned cat like.

"Your Grimware has some nerve Cathy." Christopher Grimware was in control now.

"Sorry but you do know that it wasn't me right?"

"I know. But I'm only letting her off with a warning." Both eyes changed back into their normal hazel hue.

"Now all we have to do is wait for your Grimware's abilities but it's good to know that she's a shadow type." My mom Grimware already knew all of this information.

——2 month later——

I'm getting ready to go to the beach with my friends. Over the last two months, I've gain more friends than ever. We're all going to the beach but since now that my parents or overprotective. Christopher has to come along as well as my whole family.

We made our way to the beach and spotted my group of friends. I ran over to them and jumped scared them.

"Holy crap!" They we're scared out of their minds. I guess it helps with the strong death vibe radiating off of me. My accent is slowly going away but it's still strongly there. Sigh..

We changed into our swimsuits and my body was on full display.

"Dang Cathy! Were you a model?!" My friends questioned.

"No

"No. I just work out a lot." We stepped out of the bathroom and got lustful eyes from men. Mostly me but I didn't mind. A large blanket covered my body. When I looked up it was....

—————————————————

Who could it be I wonder. 🧐