Chapter 11: Death Penatly

----Gonzo POV-----

How is she still alive?!

And her little brother is friends with Ferny.

Why life gotta be so fucking annoying?! Had my wolf tell me that a Grim is my mate! I'm a Necromancer. I will never accept her as my mate.

I walked up to her and told her what I thought. She looked up and glared at me.

"I will never accept you as my soulmate." I turned and waved bye to her brother and picked up Fernando.

----Catherine POV----

"AHHHH!!" I crumbled on the ground. Charles ran towards his teacher and ran back to me crying. I just kept on screaming. My heart. OH MY GOD!! IT FEELS LIKE IT'S BEING STABBED BY NEEDLES. People started to surround me. My body started to go into a wild seizure. Sienna was screaming louder than me.

"THAT MOTHER FUCKER! HOW DARE HE FUCKING BREAK A HEART BOND. THAT PIECE OF SHIT! MY HEART!!" She kept on cursing and crying uncontrollably. I could feel every feeling she felt.

(This is what Catherine has to experience for 25 minutes)

"AAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I kept on screaming as the pain have gotten increasingly stronger. My body went wilder and more people were panicking. Charles was crying louder. My dad and brother came. My dad grabbed Charles while my body was being held by Christopher. We were mind linked but I was still awake p, skating violently.

"WHAT'S GOING ON!!" Chris's Grimware was in my head trying to calm Sienna down.

"HOW DARE HE! NO ONE FUCKING DOES THAT! YOU SON OF A BITCH! AAHHHHH!" Sienna's pain was to much to bear and my body began to shake more than before. More foam came oozing from my mouth, more tears flooded my eyes. My teeth felt like they were being ripped out.

"Calm down! Your hurting Catherine!" Chris's Grimware was trying his best but Sienna kept on raging. The hospital was 14 miles away so it wasn't here yet. My mom came and immediately mind linked me.

"Sienna know your in my daughter's body! Know your damn place!" My mom child-like Grimware started to summon here chains.

"NOBODY UNDERSTA--AHHHHHHHHH!!!" Sienna's heart was ripped from her back as she knelt to the ground crying and screaming. "NO PLEASE!!" Sienna screamed and both Chris and mom Grimwares watched in horror.

The heart just spammed then.

POP

My eyes were about to pop out of it's sockets. Blood started to ooz from my mouth. My mom and brother were kicked out of my mind space and we're now crying outside while still holding me. The ambulance finally arrived but only to meet me having a extreme seizure and blood just being erupted from my throat. They rushed over to me clueless but carried some surgical supplies over to me. Six doctors had to pin me down but I was still shaking. They injected me with some Anastasia but it didn't work. They just watched as my body stopped shaking and blood stopped surrounding my body. My eyes were still opened. I closed them.

I went to my mind space only to find no longer a smirking, carefree Sienna but a broken, restless, heartless, bloody Sienna with only a dark cloak over her.

"Till death do us part....."