Chapter Six// Ravens And Corsets

Hold your head high and

Walk with an air of confidence

Chapter Six: Ravens And Corsets

Violet's POV

"So, why do we have to get so fancy?" I asked as I waited for Ciel to get ready.

"You and the young master are going to a party." Bard said.

I already knew that, but they don't need to know that.

"Oh, okay. Do I look decent?" I asked Mey Rin.

"Miss Violet, you look stunning! I'm sure you will be the loveliest at the party!" Mey Rin said and Finny and Bard agreed.

"Thanks guys." I smiled.

I snickered when Ciel came downstairs disguised as a girl.

"Lady Violet, you look decent." Ciel said and I snickered.

"As you you, Lady Ciel." I replied and he glares at me.

"Oh? Sebastian? You're going?" I asked, acting like I didn't know why he was dressed up as a tutor.

"I'm going as the young masters tutor. You shall play the roll of the masters cousin while we try to catch the Viscount Druit." Sebastian replied.

"Seems easy enough." I replied.

~~~

"Ciel, are you alright?" I laughed as he got out of the carriage.

"Damned corsets." Ciel said and swore under his breath.

"A lady doesn't act so improper." Sebastian said and gave Ciel a closed eyes smile.

Ciel gritted his- excuse me- her teeth, and walked inside, putting on a fake smile as he walked around.

"My lady, may I have this dance?" Sebastian asked Ciel, his acting flawless.

"Seba- I mean, you know I don't dance, sir." Ciel said in a feminine voice.

"Just follow my lead." Sebastian replied.

They went out to dance so they could blend in while I conversed with some random nobles.

I heard Lizzie's voice and immediately went towards her.